OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison
OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 202

Thread: OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

  1. #1

  2. #2

    27
    Only good gaytur is a dead gaytur
    If you need that work, you gotta come to Peter

    "That's why it's always best for 3rd down screens to fail, no matter who you are playing."
    Goober Awsi Booger 11/18/2014

  3. #3

    32
    Finally a Gator does something positive

  4. #4

  5. #5

    18
    Took the easy way out, I expect no less from a turd.

  6. #6

    2
    Coward.
    Many 7-on-7 coaches, including Drummond, drive carloads of players to campuses for unofficial visits. Some coaches are paid to work camps those schools host. Some claim to receive "gas money" from college coaches.

    "And maybe something for McDonald's," Drummond said.

  7. #7

    6
    Cane Dynasty said: View Post
    Only good gaytur is a dead gaytur
    Gator tears taste just like chicken!

  8. #8

    2
    One of Irvin Mayas top 1% of the 1% finally came to the realization that living that life wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.
    Last edited by ucaned; 04-19-2017 at 07:19 AM.

  9. #9

    4
    A product of the UFelony culture under Urban Meyer...Not like it's any different under McElteeth.

  10. #10

    33
    The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.

  11. #11

    6
    Brooklyndee said: View Post
    Cane Dynasty said: View Post
    Only good gaytur is a dead gaytur
    Gator tears taste just like chicken!
    All these years I liked chicken because I thought it was delicious. Turns out, that I'm genetically predisposed to liking chicken!
    If you need that work, you gotta come to Peter

    "That's why it's always best for 3rd down screens to fail, no matter who you are playing."
    Goober Awsi Booger 11/18/2014

  12. #12

  13. #13

    3
    yeah....we know already...thanks for taking the time to look at the top thread in the forum my friend
    If you need that work, you gotta come to Peter

    "That's why it's always best for 3rd down screens to fail, no matter who you are playing."
    Goober Awsi Booger 11/18/2014

  14. #14

    1
    My browser didn't refresh so i didn't see it...

  15. #15

    4
    bigpurk45 said: View Post
    My browser didn't refresh so i didn't see it...
    Don't get me wrong. I'm still glad that fvcking pos is dead.
    If you need that work, you gotta come to Peter

    "That's why it's always best for 3rd down screens to fail, no matter who you are playing."
    Goober Awsi Booger 11/18/2014

  16. #16

    26
    I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

    You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

    It makes zero ****in sense still.

  17. #17

    13
    Distructobot3000 said: View Post
    The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.
    Yep... It's a tragedy for all the families, victims and perpetrator.
    Gator Tears is my safe place.
    #FreeRVA

  18. #18

    0
    hiphopanimal said: View Post
    I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

    You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

    It makes zero ****in sense still.
    After the neck tats and supposed raping of other guys in prison. Why kill yourself? You can still own the yard and fvck whatever female guards are there till u die.

    It's a crazy story for sure.
    If you need that work, you gotta come to Peter

    "That's why it's always best for 3rd down screens to fail, no matter who you are playing."
    Goober Awsi Booger 11/18/2014

  19. #19

    1
    Cane Dynasty said: View Post
    hiphopanimal said: View Post
    I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

    You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

    It makes zero ****in sense still.
    After the neck tats and supposed raping of other guys in prison. Why kill yourself? You can still own the yard and fvck whatever female guards are there till u die.

    It's a crazy story for sure.

    Wait what??? Rapes? Source?

  20. #20

    14
    Best thing he ever did. Save us taxpayers lots of money.
    You don't have to front on me dear. So why don't you just bring that pussy here.
    SOC

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions