Miami offers 2017 three-star QB Cade Weldon (FSU legacy) Miami offers 2017 three-star QB Cade Weldon (FSU legacy)
Miami offers 2017 three-star QB Cade Weldon (FSU legacy)
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Miami offers 2017 three-star QB Cade Weldon (FSU legacy)

Miami offers 2017 three-star QB Cade Weldon (FSU legacy)

2017 QB Cade Weldon (6' 2 1/2", 203 pounds), an FSU legacy without an FSU offer who suffered a torn ACL and MCL in his right knee last August, was offered by Miami a few days ago.

Last edited by Hurricane Warrior; 03-16-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Richt coached his dad at fsu. Kid has looked good so far this spring

I remember seeing a tweet during one of these opening camps, that he looked to be the only QB that belonged there, as the other QBS couldn't hit receivers worth a lick.

If he's anything like his dad, he won't impress you with any particular skill set or size, but he gets shyt done with the band playing.

Gru said: View Post
    I remember seeing a tweet during one of these opening camps, that he looked to be the only QB that belonged there, as the other QBS couldn't hit receivers worth a lick.
    Yea it was talking about him and Kellen Mond I believe

N'kosi has nothing on this kid...jeez does that kid got a rocket of an arm and it looks like he's not even trying to throw it hard

Exactly. Bobby Bowden kept wanting to replace Weldon with Johnson, but he was always the best QB they had on game day.
    The Franchise said: View Post
    If he's anything like his dad, he won't impress you with any particular skill set or size, but he gets shyt done with the band playing.

nice arm. could be another Aaron Murray based off those clips.

Zbrod95 said: View Post
    N'kosi has nothing on this kid...jeez does that kid got a rocket of an arm and it looks like he's not even trying to throw it hard
    Lmao

This kid is going to blow up....only reason he is a 3 star recruit is because of the injury

Not sure which website his measureables came from....has he shrunk or is he really only 6'0"?

Scout has him at either 6'2" or 6'3" - hopefully one of these numbers is correct for him....

His father was good at FSU, but I don't remember too much about him - other than that he won a pile of games....

jkaz1 said: View Post
    Not sure which website his measureables came from....has he shrunk or is he really only 6'0"?

Scout has him at either 6'2" or 6'3" - hopefully one of these numbers is correct for him....

His father was good at FSU, but I don't remember too much about him - other than that he won a pile of games....
    From his 247 profile (Cade Weldon, Jefferson, Pro-Style Quarterback), but he recently measured in at 6' 2 1/2", 203 pounds at the Orlando Opening Regional. 247 was wrong, so I'll edit the original post.

If he wants to commit, take him... from those reports from the Opening he looked better than Jake Allen also, but didnt get an Elite 11 invite.... take him and groom him, Perry goin to SEC, WV, or Louisville

Reminds me of a Brock Berlin throwing motion. I think we can find better, but wouldn't say no to him as my #2 qb in a class.

And Berlin was the #1 QB out of HS (Shreveport Evangel Christian - the same school as Patterson last year before he transferred to IMG)...

And Berlin was also "good enough" for Spurrier - a coach who knew a little bit about what a QB looks like....

If he's anything like Berlin, then he is clearly a take, in my opinion....

battlecatcane21 said: View Post
    Reminds me of a Brock Berlin throwing motion. I think we can find better, but wouldn't say no to him as my #2 qb in a class.

We taking just 1 qb?

deerob305 said: View Post
    If he wants to commit, take him... from those reports from the Opening he looked better than Jake Allen also, but didnt get an Elite 11 invite.... take him and groom him, Perry goin to SEC, WV, or Louisville
    And N'kosi Perry. Kellen Mond and Cade were the top Qb's

Page 1 of 2 12 Last