About to lose Wilder to Oregon too? About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?
About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 176

Thread: About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

  1. #1

    -36

    About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

    Visiting next weekend

    chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB

  2. #2

    32
    Another South Florida turd playing footsies with a shyt program two weeks before signing day. Lovely.

  3. #3

    4
    Naw, free trip fo da young man.

  4. #4

    9
    Just because he visits, we are about to lose him?🤔

  5. #5

    -2
    nvlahos said: View Post
    Visiting next weekend

    chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB
    I mentioned this in another thread.
    Leavitt will probably sell him on the fact that he will not only be the DC, but his LB coach as well and
    that he will have an easier shot at starting at Oregon than at UM because of the rising stud sophomore LBs
    we have on team.
    Also will sell him on the 3-4 (4 lbs vs 3) and that he coached a bunch of studs in the NFL.
    You know, all the BS that one would expect from a coach trying to pry one of our commits.
    Tome una respiracin profunda!

  6. #6

    6
    Canedog said: View Post
    Naw, free trip fo da young man.
    Free trip to see what? Everyone says there's nothing in Eugene.

  7. #7

    0
    Selling Wilder on starting early...

  8. #8

    22
    He'd be smart to realize the trajectory of all our current starting LBs opens the door for him in a proven upfield scheme very early in his career. Our DC is one of the better LB coaches around. He may or may not take a redshirt his first year, but he'd then be right in the mix when Bermuda 2.0 members are juniors.

    That means he'd be experienced, ready and potentially a start in perfect scheme for his abilities by his RS Soph year. He and Steed (who I really, really like) fit right into that equation.

  9. #9

    0
    OldhamA said: View Post
    Canedog said: View Post
    Naw, free trip fo da young man.
    Free trip to see what? Everyone says there's nothing in Eugene.
    There isn't anything in Eugene. And the rain on the west coast is from storms coming from Canada. It feels much colder there than what the temp # says.
    Go 'Canes!
    Follow me on twitter: @PickinBolts

  10. #10

  11. #11

    6
    Whatever, man. Hes another replacement level talent. There are 20 Wilders & Gibsons every cycle. Both are good solid players, but you can easily replace them. Its the Donaldsons, DJ Johnsons, Jerry Jeudys that are difficult to replace. Hope he stays, but if he doesn't I'm not losing any sleep over it and I doubt the coaches are either

  12. #12

    7
    This is the kid who straight up said the reason he committed to us is because he never got an Auburn offer, can't be completely confident about him sticking. Would be a significant loss though. This kids a way better prospect than Gibson, and I liked Gibson. This kind of speed at LB is rare.

  13. #13

    0
    GoldCane said: View Post
    Whatever, man. Hes another replacement level talent. There are 20 Wilders & Gibsons every cycle. Both are good solid players, but you can easily replace them. Its the Donaldsons, DJ Johnsons, Jerry Jeudys that are difficult to replace. Hope he stays, but if he doesn't I'm not losing any sleep over it and I doubt the coaches are either
    Im not willing to go that far. I think the kid will be a player! Even if you are 100% correct, we still have some depth issues at linebacker!

  14. #14

    0
    John77 said: View Post
    This is the kid who straight up said the reason he committed to us is because he never got an Auburn offer, can't be completely confident about him sticking. Would be a significant loss though. This kids a way better prospect than Gibson, and I liked Gibson. This kind of speed at LB is rare.

    agreed

  15. #15

    1
    imurcane said: View Post
    GoldCane said: View Post
    Whatever, man. Hes another replacement level talent. There are 20 Wilders & Gibsons every cycle. Both are good solid players, but you can easily replace them. Its the Donaldsons, DJ Johnsons, Jerry Jeudys that are difficult to replace. Hope he stays, but if he doesn't I'm not losing any sleep over it and I doubt the coaches are either
    Im not willing to go that far. I think the kid will be a player! Even if you are 100% correct, we still have some depth issues at linebacker!
    Agreed we need some depth there, I'm just saying we can find players of his caliber & Gibsons rather easily

  16. #16

    0
    nvlahos said: View Post
    Visiting next weekend

    chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB
    He's flippable in my opinion because he wanted to leave S.Fla to begin with. Willie Taggart to Oregon is enticing to kids because of his past success, new resources at Oregon, and the fact that he brazenly talks about being the first coach of color to win BCS championship.. Kids are responding to his confidence I suppose. This is a test of Wilder's commitment for sure, but I still think Miami is a better place for him over the next 3-4 years.
    "In the history of CFB the greatest teams ever were the Miami Hurricanes at their best"

  17. #17

    -3
    Fugging Oregon beautiful. And you ever take a looky at Oregon's cheerleaders? They put Miami's to shame. Let da man see a very different part of the country. He just gonna appreciate Miami weather dat much mo.

    On the other hand, they give him some free Nike swag, he gone. Oh shyt.

  18. #18

    2
    We have depth issues at almost every position. So when people say o he's not a bonifide star recruit, we can afford to lose him, they are retarded.

    That's the exact reason we have a major team depth issue right now. The reason why we are rolling out Darrian Owens as a back up when he can barely run on his bad knee.

    We need players like Gibson, Wilder, Harley etc. to become a powerhouse again

  19. #19

    -1
    Build the wall boyz!

  20. #20

    0
    GoldCane said: View Post
    Whatever, man. Hes another replacement level talent. There are 20 Wilders & Gibsons every cycle. Both are good solid players, but you can easily replace them. Its the Donaldsons, DJ Johnsons, Jerry Jeudys that are difficult to replace. Hope he stays, but if he doesn't I'm not losing any sleep over it and I doubt the coaches are either
    This is the truth. He's a good player/athlete, but there are dozens like him available every year. Like you said, we need to be concerned mainly with those guys who change games.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. lol @ clemson about to lose to pitt at home
    By paksat in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2016, 08:29 PM
  2. Miss St about to lose to S Alabama
    By Jeeperaf in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 04:17 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions