Grayson Allen is a piece of trash Grayson Allen is a piece of trash
Grayson Allen is a piece of trash
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 132

Thread: Grayson Allen is a piece of trash

  1. #1

    3

    Grayson Allen is a piece of trash


  2. #2

    -1
    Coach K should be embarrassed by it and that he played in the second half is a travesty. This is the third time in two seasons.

    The temper tantrum afterwards was even better. What a pathetic little b!tch.

  3. #3

    3
    Then the little started crying on the bench

    grayson.jpg

    grayson.jpg

  4. #4

    1
    He he needs to be suspended some games. It's ridiculous that's he's intentionally doing that bullsh*t

  5. #5

    3
    brock said: View Post
    He he needs to be suspended some games. It's ridiculous that's he's still intentionally doing that bullsh*t
    .

  6. #6

    0
    Losing a lot of respect for Coach K and the ACC. Allen has more than earned a suspension with this nonsense, but K won't do that, not with ACC play starting next week. There's no place for this in the game. I'm petrified that I'm going to see a kid do it during a kids' game and justify it by pointing to Allen.

  7. #7

    -9
    Boo hoo....Sorry Canes but Tatum or Giles is going for 40 Miami....

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    13
    plantcity3 said: View Post
    Boo hoo....Sorry Canes but Tatum or Giles is going for 40 Miami....

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    IMG_9762.JPG
    One punch, man.

  9. #9

    5
    Once is a mistake. Twice is a problem. Three times is a habit. He deserves a suspension.

  10. #10

    -1
    Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

  11. #11

    7
    JgDaCane said: View Post
    Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.
    No, they really don't.

  12. #12

    0
    They just announced his suspension... "for an indefinite amount of time".


    It's Hurricane season year-round

  13. #13

    0
    [QUOTE=tcgrad1014;2753632]
    JgDaCane said: View Post
    Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.
    No, they really don't.[/QUOTE

    Mercer & Lehigh lmao Oveerrated crybaby.
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

  14. #14

    1
    CaneCountryPrez said: View Post
    They just announced his suspension... "for an indefinite amount of time".


    It's Hurricane season year-round
    The indefinite part is confusing. Is he suspended until he proves he won't keep tripping guys?

  15. #15

    1
    JgDaCane said: View Post
    Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.
    This is just dumb. Though I would take Coach L over Coach K 10 times out of 10. We are lucky to have Larranga here.

  16. #16

    0
    tcgrad1014 said: View Post
    CaneCountryPrez said: View Post
    They just announced his suspension... "for an indefinite amount of time".


    It's Hurricane season year-round
    The indefinite part is confusing. Is he suspended until he proves he won't keep tripping guys?
    Your guess is as good as mine. The wording of the statement they released left a gray area that needs to be clarified. They pretty much bought themselves some time until the next time Coach K has to speak to the media. I'm sure that'll be one of the first questions he's asked... Duke Athletics PR with the assist.


    It's Hurricane season year-round

  17. #17

    -1
    caneinpsl said: View Post
    JgDaCane said: View Post
    Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.
    This is just dumb. Though I would take Coach L over Coach K 10 times out of 10. We are lucky to have Larranga here.
    It's not dumb. He has always had the talent edge. Put L at Duke as long as K is there & he'd have 10+ nat'l titles.
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

  18. #18

    0
    You weren't around in the early 80's when that program languished obviously. And again I do like Coach L more than Coach K like you, specifically when it comes to his player development, and the X's and O's, but the list of coaches who really are better than Coach K in terms of what they mean to their program is very short. He has that talent because he can coach.

  19. #19

    3
    JgDaCane said: View Post
    caneinpsl said: View Post
    JgDaCane said: View Post
    Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.
    This is just dumb. Though I would take Coach L over Coach K 10 times out of 10. We are lucky to have Larranga here.
    It's not dumb. He has always had the talent edge. Put L at Duke as long as K is there & he'd have 10+ nat'l titles.
    Duke national championships before Coach K: zero
    Duke national championships with Coach K: 5

    Duke final 4s before Coach K: 4
    Duke final 4s with Coach K: 12

    You can make the "talent edge" argument with a guy like Roy Williams, who inherited one of the most storied programs in history. It doesn't work with Coach K though. Coach K is Duke basketball.

  20. #20

    3
    IndayArtHauz said: View Post
    plantcity3 said: View Post
    Boo hoo....Sorry Canes but Tatum or Giles is going for 40 Miami....

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    IMG_9762.JPG
    Greatest picture of all-time....would bang girl on right

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. This coach is a piece of shit
    By gacericardo in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 11:45 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions