Evidence Njoku
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Evidence Njoku

  1.   CIS STAFF   #1

    3

    Evidence Njoku


  2. #2

    3
    AAA-tier name. And if that 4.49-40 time is anywhere near accurate, I say we offer him.

  3. #3

    1
    That kid runs nowhere near a 4.49. He looks very slow
    Last edited by Cribby; 11-11-2015 at 06:21 PM.

  4. #4

    0
    Cribby said: View Post
    That kid runs nowhere near a 4.49. He looks very slow
    People said David looked slow. Let's see where he's at next year.

  5. #5

    1
    cowboycane said: View Post
    Cribby said: View Post
    That kid runs nowhere near a 4.49. He looks very slow
    People said David looked slow. Let's see where he's at next year.
    I never thought he looked slow, he looked quick for his size. The people hating on David were just south fla snobs, his athletic ability jumped off the screen.

  6. #6

    1
    It looked to me in those highlights that he outruns just about all of his competition. I mean I'm sure they aren't burners but I don't think the kid is a slug by any means.

  7. #7

    0
    Seems like the younger brothers are usually more athletic, I say offer him.

  8. #8

    2
    If you watch the sophomore highlights at the top of his Hudl page first, then you're not going to like him because he looks really, really slow on that opening kick return.

    But he looks a lot better in his junior highlight vs. Millburn from a month ago. Compare the kick return at the end of this clip and the one at the start of his sophomore highlights. Noticeable speed difference.


  9. #9

    1
    01Canes said: View Post
    If you watch the sophomore highlights at the top of his Hudl page first, then you're not going to like him because he looks really, really slow on that opening kick return.

    But he looks a lot better in his junior highlight vs. Millburn from a month ago. Compare the kick return at the end of this clip and the one at the start of his sophomore highlights. Noticeable speed difference.

    He looks like his brother on the clip you posted.

  10. #10

    0
    He looks faster in that clip but IMO he's nowhere the athlete his brother is . I'd like to see more of his Jr season HL

  11. #11

    0
    DMoney said: View Post
    01Canes said: View Post
    If you watch the sophomore highlights at the top of his Hudl page first, then you're not going to like him because he looks really, really slow on that opening kick return.

    But he looks a lot better in his junior highlight vs. Millburn from a month ago. Compare the kick return at the end of this clip and the one at the start of his sophomore highlights. Noticeable speed difference.

    He looks like his brother on the clip you posted.
    Just about to say he looks like a carbon copy of David. Maybe not as tall, but i saw the same player on tape.

  12. #12

    0
    Cannot believe Coley hasn't used him in the Red Zone with a back line crossing route--- where he jumps out of the stadium then returns with an S on the front of his jersey...

  13. #13

    0
    do not watch his sophomore highlights, in his more recent clips he's vastly improved.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions