Ereck Flowers (Senior Highlights)
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 37

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ereck Flowers (Senior Highlights)

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

    0

    Ereck Flowers (Senior Highlights)



    There isn't much not to like here. Sign up Isadora at guard and we're looking big and athletic at offensive line for the forseaable future.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

    0
    D, are we going to separate a Recruiting specific board already or will that be later as things take form?

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3

    0
    As for the video, what an absolutely ridiculous reach/wingspan. The most impressive highlight is at around 2:38. He basically sprints downfield on a screen for about 7 yards, lowers his center of gravity and changes direction. Really nice clip. He's also pretty well-coached and/or self-motivated. He stays with his blocks.

    Possibly a RT.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4

    0
    LuCane said: View Post
    D, are we going to separate a Recruiting specific board already or will that be later as things take form?
    My personal view is that Canes football is Canes football, so I've always treated them together. But that's just me. If people want to separate them, we'll definitely go in that direction. Whatever the people want.

  5. #5

    0
    this guy is a beast
    I ride dirty everyday but still i shine so clean -Chad Butler

  6. #6

    0
    I think we should keep Football and recruiting discussion together, especially since it seems like most of the traffic will be in the off-topic forum anyway.

    But what a great video, he is big and athletic. I think one of our biggest problems on the O-line is that we are big as hell, but we aren't really that athletic. Which is one of the reasons many people think the line isn't doing as well as they should be. Sure, we have lots of big lineman, but they don't move their feet that well, which is why they seem to struggle against smaller, more athletic defensive lines. (See Virginia.)

  7. #7

    0
    TheRagingWolf said: View Post
    I think we should keep Football and recruiting discussion together, especially since it seems like most of the traffic will be in the off-topic forum anyway.

    But what a great video, he is big and athletic. I think one of our biggest problems on the O-line is that we are big as hell, but we aren't really that athletic. Which is one of the reasons many people think the line isn't doing as well as they should be. Sure, we have lots of big lineman, but they don't move their feet that well, which is why they seem to struggle against smaller, more athletic defensive lines. (See Virginia.)
    Exactly. We have a Center and four guards right now. I think that is what pisses people off the most... is that we are big and sometimes we get our **** pushed in.

  8. #8

    0
    He looks legit. Nice size with a body that looks like a legit high end type recruit.

    Looks pretty nasty when he initiates. You can see him jump up to the next level.

    Video kind of reminds me a bit of Michael Oher's where when he turned the crazy on and he is just taking kids obviously smaller than him and tossing them.

    Pretty impressive. I think the cat is out of the bag on him though as a legitimately good prospect. Good to see we get on this guy early. I don't think it is crazy to say that only Henderson, Washington, and Linder had better film coming into Miami. Chalk him up as a future starter if he signs on the dotted line.
    Last edited by Larry; 11-03-2011 at 10:59 PM.

  9. #9

    0
    The eyes bugging out emoticon would be appropriate here. I love this kid. Tremendously underrated.

  10. #10

    0
    Steal of the class, could be the best o lineman in Florida.

  11. #11

    0
    An aggressive, non-lazy Carlos Joseph?

  12. #12

    0
    I dont know about the competition level but this dude looks like a monster, pancake almost every play. Also looks pretty damn quick for being that size
    WTACCCGOGTFO

  13. #13

    0
    GhostofVenice01 said: View Post
    I dont know about the competition level but this dude looks like a monster, pancake almost every play. Also looks pretty damn quick for being that size
    He plays at Norland with Duke and Keith. Competition is top notch.

  14. #14

    0
    AllbouttheU said: View Post
    He plays at Norland with Duke and Keith. Competition is top notch.
    DAMN! didnt know this
    WTACCCGOGTFO

  15. #15

    0
    Lol at how many times he levels someone..
    Dude is like a pit bull, once he latches on you, prepare thy anus..

  16. #16

    0
    decleated said: View Post
    Lol at how many times he levels someone..
    Dude is like a pit bull, once he latches on you, prepare thy anus..
    For real bro, aint no joke LOL
    WTACCCGOGTFO

  17. #17

  18. #18

    0
    FWIW, he's been going to most of our home games.

  19. #19

    0
    UMJer026 said: View Post
    FWIW, he's been going to most of our home games.

    That's too bad. :p

  20. #20

    0
    DMoney said: View Post
    My personal view is that Canes football is Canes football, so I've always treated them together. But that's just me. If people want to separate them, we'll definitely go in that direction. Whatever the people want.
    I kind of like them separate just so good threads don't get lost in the shuffle.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. OL Ereck Flowers says he's shutting down his recruitment.
    By USNAVYCANE in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 04:27 PM
  2. Ereck Flowers
    By datcaneguy in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 02:19 PM
  3. Ereck Flowers Sr Highlights
    By GhostofVenice01 in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 06:25 PM
  4. Media Library - Ereck Flowers (Senior 2)
    By DMoney in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 07:58 PM
  5. Ereck Flowers almost set for January arrival
    By datcaneguy in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 01:31 AM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions