Devonta Smith Update?
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
Results 61 to 80 of 207

Thread: Devonta Smith Update?

  1. #61

    2
    jnf2257 said: View Post
    252cane said: View Post
    SwagUniversity said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail and Tweed got the juice on this one.

    Take a second and think of how idiotic Smith is if he choses to sit behind a bench full of 5 star WR instead of coming to Miami for some early playing time and freshman all american honors.
    Tweed said he is a silent to bama.
    In all respect to Tweed, we've seen what a silent commit really means this cycle: absolutely nothing.
    Also, another "in all due respect", but how does Tweed know anything about a kid in LA? Having background info on Jeudy is one thing and understandable, but how would he know anything about Smith?
    Hater of anything Buckeye, Gator, Nole, or Irish.

    I love two things in this world: The Canes and Capitalism.

  2. #62

    1
    SwagUniversity said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail and Tweed got the juice on this one.

    Take a second and think of how idiotic Smith is if he choses to sit behind a bench full of 5 star WR instead of coming to Miami for some early playing time and freshman all american honors.
    lay off the tweed

  3. #63

    0
    CaneSwag1995 said: View Post
    jnf2257 said: View Post
    252cane said: View Post
    SwagUniversity said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail and Tweed got the juice on this one.

    Take a second and think of how idiotic Smith is if he choses to sit behind a bench full of 5 star WR instead of coming to Miami for some early playing time and freshman all american honors.
    Tweed said he is a silent to bama.
    In all respect to Tweed, we've seen what a silent commit really means this cycle: absolutely nothing.
    Also, another "in all due respect", but how does Tweed know anything about a kid in LA? Having background info on Jeudy is one thing and understandable, but how would he know anything about Smith?
    Smith speaking to Jeudy I imagine.

  4. #64

    0
    If anybody knows what's going on in that recruitment it's jimmy d, I think he coaches or is apart of the la 7on 7 team smith is on

  5. #65

    1
    brock said: View Post
    If anybody knows what's going on in that recruitment it's jimmy d, I think he coaches or is apart of the la 7on 7 team smith is on
    He also has SFla connections. But sometimes he says things people don't like so we should probably ignore everything he says just to be safe.
    One punch, man.

  6. #66

    0
    CaneSwag1995 said: View Post
    jnf2257 said: View Post
    252cane said: View Post
    SwagUniversity said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail and Tweed got the juice on this one.

    Take a second and think of how idiotic Smith is if he choses to sit behind a bench full of 5 star WR instead of coming to Miami for some early playing time and freshman all american honors.
    Tweed said he is a silent to bama.
    In all respect to Tweed, we've seen what a silent commit really means this cycle: absolutely nothing.
    Also, another "in all due respect", but how does Tweed know anything about a kid in LA? Having background info on Jeudy is one thing and understandable, but how would he know anything about Smith?
    Well they are both going to bama.

  7. #67

    1
    OldhamA said: View Post
    jnf2257 said: View Post
    John77 said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Thinks it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

    Starting to feel better about him since we have the last visit.

    However, have seen on this board that he is a silent to someone.

    Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else. Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.
    Good lord. Thanks for the update. A WR class of Smith, Njoku and Thomas would be one of the best in the entire damn country.
    If we finish with that WR class I expect Richt to create an account on here and upload a pic of his balls to any thread criticising him.
    Bet you'd like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #68

    2
    If he still takes the visit here after visiting Bama and LSU then I will start to get a little excited, but I have seen too many times where a guys shuts us out after visiting those schools,

  9. #69

    0
    Bama getting our two top receiver targets

  10. #70

    0
    nbrewer22 said: View Post
    If he still takes the visit here after visiting Bama and LSU then I will start to get a little excited, but I have seen too many times where a guys shuts us out after visiting those schools,
    This

  11. #71

    0
    micmeistr8 said: View Post
    nbrewer22 said: View Post
    If he still takes the visit here after visiting Bama and LSU then I will start to get a little excited, but I have seen too many times where a guys shuts us out after visiting those schools,
    This
    Pitt too I've heard according to the Paris Ford threads.

  12. #72

    1
    maybe I'm the only one that doesn't know this, but who is Jimmy Detail?

  13. #73

    1
    superman said: View Post
    maybe I'm the only one that doesn't know this, but who is Jimmy Detail?
    Insider that's very connected in La and SFla. He was on cis years ago and was involved in the 7 on7 circuit. One of the few guys I take serious in this game.
    Last edited by Cribby; 01-11-2017 at 04:41 PM.

  14. #74

    2
    superman said: View Post
    maybe I'm the only one that doesn't know this, but who is Jimmy Detail?
    Used to be a mod for caneinsider

  15. #75

    0
    CaneSwag1995 said: View Post
    jnf2257 said: View Post
    252cane said: View Post
    SwagUniversity said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail and Tweed got the juice on this one.

    Take a second and think of how idiotic Smith is if he choses to sit behind a bench full of 5 star WR instead of coming to Miami for some early playing time and freshman all american honors.
    Tweed said he is a silent to bama.
    In all respect to Tweed, we've seen what a silent commit really means this cycle: absolutely nothing.
    Also, another "in all due respect", but how does Tweed know anything about a kid in LA? Having background info on Jeudy is one thing and understandable, but how would he know anything about Smith?
    he doesn't.

    let's not forget that Patrick Peterson gave silent commitments to us, LSU, FSU, USC, and UF all at the same time. Tweed = BigConch wannabe.

  16. #76

    1
    John77 said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Thinks it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

    Starting to feel better about him since we have the last visit.

    However, have seen on this board that he is a silent to someone.

    Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks Smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else.

    Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.
    Not true. The article never states that Detail doesn't expect him in the LSU class, but rather he cannot confidently pencil him in ala other prospects. Detail makes a point to state Smith's recruitment can go in a flurry of directions in the next 3 weeks
    Last edited by Kyle Liburd; 01-11-2017 at 04:48 PM.

  17. #77

    4
    FSisco7 said: View Post
    Bama getting our two top receiver targets
    And squandering their talents as quickly as possible.

  18. #78

    0
    Kyle Liburd said: View Post
    John77 said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Thinks it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

    Starting to feel better about him since we have the last visit.

    However, have seen on this board that he is a silent to someone.

    Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks Smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else.

    Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.
    Not true. The article never states that Detail doesn't expect him in the LSU class, but rather he cannot confidently pencil him in ala other prospects. Detail makes a point to state Smith's recruitment can go in a flurry of directions in the next 3 weeks
    IMG_3842.jpg
    One punch, man.

  19. #79

    0
    IndayArtHauz said: View Post
    Kyle Liburd said: View Post
    John77 said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Thinks it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

    Starting to feel better about him since we have the last visit.

    However, have seen on this board that he is a silent to someone.

    Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks Smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else.

    Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.
    Not true. The article never states that Detail doesn't expect him in the LSU class, but rather he cannot confidently pencil him in ala other prospects. Detail makes a point to state Smith's recruitment can go in a flurry of directions in the next 3 weeks
    IMG_3842.jpg
    I saw and read this. It's what I was referring to. He didn't count Smith out to LSU although they are far behind Bama. Detail is smart not to completely rule out the hometeam before an official visit.

    Hate to get caught up in semantics but there is a huge difference between ruling a kid completely out (slaton) or having a slim chance to land a player (tracy howard at this time in 2012)

  20. #80

    0
    Kyle Liburd said: View Post
    John77 said: View Post
    Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Thinks it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

    Starting to feel better about him since we have the last visit.

    However, have seen on this board that he is a silent to someone.

    Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks Smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else.

    Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.
    Not true. The article never states that Detail doesn't expect him in the LSU class, but rather he cannot confidently pencil him in ala other prospects. Detail makes a point to state Smith's recruitment can go in a flurry of directions in the next 3 weeks
    The article itself was predicting who would be in the class. Devonta Smith was not among the predictions, thus, he does not expect him in the class.

    He specfically said that everything would have to go LSU's way for him to join and that he doesn't think that's likely.

    I stated that he does not expect him in the class, not that he said definitively he won't be in the class. My previous statement is accurate.

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Update on 2017 WR Devonta Smith (w- some LSU info)
    By Paranos in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-02-2016, 11:28 AM
  2. Devonta Smith Decommits from UGA
    By 407cane in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 07:01 PM
  3. Mike Smith update
    By Thread Killa in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:05 AM
  4. Mike Smith update
    By Thread Killa in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 01:05 AM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions