Construction has started for the IPF Construction has started for the IPF
Construction has started for the IPF
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 146

Thread: Construction has started for the IPF

  1. #1

    43

    Construction has started for the IPF


  2. #2

    10
    Al Golden fired on 10/25/2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3

    3
    But I thought the construction experts said it would take weeks or even longer and that the groundbreaking was just a dog & pony show?

  4. #4

    2
    Ed Reed and Ken Dorsey (Tweets)-happening-ron-paul-rave-reaction-gif-gif



    "I'm hurt, dog! Don't ask me if I'm alright! Hell nah! Joaquin said DOMINATE, and we not doin it!"

  5. #5

    14
    I'd feel much better if we could get a photograph of nine guys leaning on bowed shovel handles, watching one guy actually working, with the foreman in the background sipping coffee out of his truck.
    No, I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one. No, I'm not a gynecologist, but I will take a look.

  6. #6

    -1
    UMFarArcher said: View Post
    I'd feel much better if we could get a photograph of nine guys leaning on bowed shovel handles, watching one guy actually working, with the foreman in the background sipping coffee out of his truck.

    You can take that picture in any one of a thousand locations in Dade County on any given day. That doesn't make me feel better. I will feel better when I see a cement foundation and four walls. Only then will I actually believe that a South Florida construction crew has accomplished anything of value.

  7. #7

    -6
    This isn't happening, and I refuse to get excited about it until I see the full erection. Nothing's ever been built in South Florida.
    "My Christness Definds Me"--Gus Felder

  8. #8

    3
    The Franchise said: View Post
    This isn't happening, and I refuse to get excited about it until I see the full erection. Nothing's ever been built in South Florida.
    If this weren't such a classy joint I'd be making a dck joke right here.

  9. #9

    -2
    The Franchise said: View Post
    This isn't happening, and I refuse to get excited about it until I see the full erection. Nothing's ever been built in South Florida.

    Yep. If going to UM for 10 years taught me nothing else, I don't believe in a new building until I can open the door and feel a blast of air conditioning. I still remember the groundbreaking for the Ryder Center.

  10. #10

    2
    TheOriginalCane said: View Post
    The Franchise said: View Post
    This isn't happening, and I refuse to get excited about it until I see the full erection. Nothing's ever been built in South Florida.

    Yep. If going to UM for 10 years taught me nothing else, I don't believe in a new building until I can open the door and feel a blast of air conditioning. I still remember the groundbreaking for the Ryder Center.
    Don Soffer, yes that Don Soffer, will go there and build it himself if he has to do so.

  11. #11

    -2
    Ibis Wingz said: View Post
    TheOriginalCane said: View Post
    The Franchise said: View Post
    This isn't happening, and I refuse to get excited about it until I see the full erection. Nothing's ever been built in South Florida.

    Yep. If going to UM for 10 years taught me nothing else, I don't believe in a new building until I can open the door and feel a blast of air conditioning. I still remember the groundbreaking for the Ryder Center.
    Don Soffer, yes that Don Soffer, will go there and build it himself if he has to do so.
    I'll be right there with him pick axe to pick axe.

    We can get it done! We can get it done! What's more we've got to get it done!
    "My Christness Definds Me"--Gus Felder

  12. #12

    2
    The Franchise said: View Post
    Ibis Wingz said: View Post
    TheOriginalCane said: View Post
    The Franchise said: View Post
    This isn't happening, and I refuse to get excited about it until I see the full erection. Nothing's ever been built in South Florida.

    Yep. If going to UM for 10 years taught me nothing else, I don't believe in a new building until I can open the door and feel a blast of air conditioning. I still remember the groundbreaking for the Ryder Center.
    Don Soffer, yes that Don Soffer, will go there and build it himself if he has to do so.
    I'll be right there with him pick axe to pick axe.

    We can get it done! We can get it done! What's more we've got to get it done!
    If need be, it will look like a giant Habitat for Humanity project.

  13. #13

    -4
    Ibis Wingz said: View Post
    TheOriginalCane said: View Post
    The Franchise said: View Post
    This isn't happening, and I refuse to get excited about it until I see the full erection. Nothing's ever been built in South Florida.

    Yep. If going to UM for 10 years taught me nothing else, I don't believe in a new building until I can open the door and feel a blast of air conditioning. I still remember the groundbreaking for the Ryder Center.
    Don Soffer, yes that Don Soffer, will go there and build it himself if he has to do so.



    Fair enough, I have just not previously seen any donors picking up a shovel to speed along construction progress ever before.

    It might happen. I'm just trying to judge with the accumulated evidence of watching Dade County construction projects over the past 30 years.

    Rooting for the best. Waiting for the roof to be installed.

  14. #14

    12
    Hopefully they bury Shalala in the foundation wearing a Trump hat.

  15. #15

  16. #16

    3
    doohcane said: View Post
    Who's the GC?
    Pepe Gomez from Hialeah Gardens

  17. #17

    -3
    doohcane said: View Post
    Who's the GC?
    This. Curious to know.

  18. #18

    -4
    JG13 said: View Post
    Hopefully they bury Shalala in the foundation wearing a Trump hat.
    Shyt bury at there too but then maybe it will curse us so not a good idea......shell prolly come back from the dead n charge players entering like the troll under a bridge

  19. #19

    1
    Should have contracted Trump to get it built.

    It would be done in six months.

    Under budget.
    No, I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one. No, I'm not a gynecologist, but I will take a look.

  20. #20

    0
    UMFarArcher said: View Post
    Should have contracted Trump to get it built.

    It would be done in six months.

    Under budget.
    Like the condos he tried to get built in Tampa?

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions