2018 DT Michael Thompson 2018 DT Michael Thompson
2018 DT Michael Thompson
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 118

Thread: 2018 DT Michael Thompson

  1. #1

    24

    2018 DT Michael Thompson

    https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals100-...a-team-in-mind

    The part of the article that Canes fans should be interested in is the fact that he has 3 official visits left and one of them is definitely going to be Miami (another will be Bama, he doesn't know who the 3rd one will be).

    He also said that the definitive top 5 is (in no order) Miami, Bama, Mizzou, USC, and Nebraska. He's already taken OVs to USC and Mizzou. Logic would say Nebraska is the 5th OV. I saw a post on another thread that said Miami is out on this kid. Not officially.

  2. #2

    -2
    He looked better than i thought he would today

  3. #3

  4. #4

    14
    If we get a visit you hafta like our chances. Kul Mizzou connection & he will see time immediately.
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

  5. #5

    33
    brock said: View Post
    He looked better than i thought he would today
    You didn’t expect the #2 ranked DT in the class.. the biggest DT in the game.. to look good in an all star game?

  6. #6

    15
    “I have a good feeling of where I want to go,” Thompson said. “I am going to take a couple visits, though, to make sure that I am set and that I’ll be good wherever I choose to go.”
    If he thinks he knows already, but wants a couple visits, you can infer he is not leaning towards a school he has not yet visited.

  7. #7

    0
    Ethnicsands said: View Post
    “I have a good feeling of where I want to go,” Thompson said. “I am going to take a couple visits, though, to make sure that I am set and that I’ll be good wherever I choose to go.”
    If he thinks he knows already, but wants a couple visits, you can infer he is not leaning towards a school he has not yet visited.
    OP didn't mention he already knew where he wanted to go.

  8. #8

    -1
    mjackson6 said: View Post
    brock said: View Post
    He looked better than i thought he would today
    You didn’t expect the #2 ranked DT in the class.. the biggest DT in the game.. to look good in an all star game?
    I’ve read that some of the schools that were recruiting him were wanting him at oline

  9. #9

    0
    brock said: View Post
    mjackson6 said: View Post
    brock said: View Post
    He looked better than i thought he would today
    You didn’t expect the #2 ranked DT in the class.. the biggest DT in the game.. to look good in an all star game?
    I’ve read that some of the schools that were recruiting him were wanting him at oline
    Espn has him ranked as a 4 star OT.

  10. #10

    0
    he hasnt even had a good s&c program yet

  11. #11

    13
    I never believed in the free trip. Get the guy on campus & you never know.
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

  12. #12

    2
    252cane said: View Post
    Ethnicsands said: View Post
    “I have a good feeling of where I want to go,” Thompson said. “I am going to take a couple visits, though, to make sure that I am set and that I’ll be good wherever I choose to go.”
    If he thinks he knows already, but wants a couple visits, you can infer he is not leaning towards a school he has not yet visited.
    OP didn't mention he already knew where he wanted to go.
    The article it linked did. I quoted it.

  13. #13

    -20
    Search your feelings. You know it to be true. Hes going anywhere but Miami.

  14. #14

    0
    Ethnicsands said: View Post
    252cane said: View Post
    Ethnicsands said: View Post
    “I have a good feeling of where I want to go,” Thompson said. “I am going to take a couple visits, though, to make sure that I am set and that I’ll be good wherever I choose to go.”
    If he thinks he knows already, but wants a couple visits, you can infer he is not leaning towards a school he has not yet visited.
    OP didn't mention he already knew where he wanted to go.
    The article it linked did. I quoted it.
    Got you. Think this dude a longshot. Seems like its missouri or usc for him.

  15. #15

    -4
    No chance.
    The eye of the hurricane sits In my heart- Ray

    You mopes need get this thru your head, noncommittable offer = doesn't really have an offer.

  16. #16

    0
    Disclaimer for the extraordinarily dense: Sarcasm may have been used in the above post. Please do not respond in a manner befitting a Grassy Free Board poster post-2003, in which case you'll probably have to Google, "Sarcasm" and likely, "Disclaimer."

  17. #17

    -2
    Ethnicsands said: View Post
    “I have a good feeling of where I want to go,” Thompson said. “I am going to take a couple visits, though, to make sure that I am set and that I’ll be good wherever I choose to go.”
    If he thinks he knows already, but wants a couple visits, you can infer he is not leaning towards a school he has not yet visited.
    That’s impossible...that throws the reason behind the Tyson Campbell fiasco out the window.
    Last edited by Zbrod95; 01-06-2018 at 11:49 PM.
    "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

  18. #18

    0
    brock said: View Post
    mjackson6 said: View Post
    brock said: View Post
    He looked better than i thought he would today
    You didn’t expect the #2 ranked DT in the class.. the biggest DT in the game.. to look good in an all star game?
    I’ve read that some of the schools that were recruiting him were wanting him at oline
    Damn that'd be a waste. Thompson and Silvera were the best interior linemen today on their respective teams. The Michigan commit at DE for the West was the best Dlineman in the game but he's an end.

  19. #19

    -25
    This is the kind of shyt we should be used to.

    Half ass interior DL recruiting by not doing our homework extremely early in the cycle...slow play or not recruit more then qualified locals for "reasons"...narrow the focus to a few recruits that by November start to show their cards, and we arent in the picture for all but 1...maybe 2 of them. By December, start scrambling for uncommitted players, JUCO kids, and "late blooming" *** kids. A bunch of free trips are had by non serious recruits.

    End up with nothing or some low end *** consulation prize.

  20. #20

    5
    BoxingRobes said: View Post
    This is the kind of shyt we should be used to.

    Half ass interior DL recruiting by not doing our homework extremely early in the cycle...slow play or not recruit more then qualified locals for "reasons"...narrow the focus to a few recruits that by November start to show their cards, and we arent in the picture for all but 1...maybe 2 of them. By December, start scrambling for uncommitted players, JUCO kids, and "late blooming" *** kids. A bunch of free trips are had by non serious recruits.

    End up with nothing or some low end *** consulation prize.
    You must be a hoot at the bar.
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions