Bishop Gorman Bishop Gorman
Bishop Gorman
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 82

Thread: Bishop Gorman

  1. #1

    0

    Bishop Gorman

    On ESPN U at 10

  2. #2

    0
    Who you guys got tonight...Gorman looked good the last time I saw them...haven't seen Central this year.They any good?

  3. #3

    1
    I was at the Central Booker T game, Central looked alright they didn't have a good QB. I think Bishop Gorman wins. But Central has one of the best RB duo in the National with Amari Daniels and James Cook.
    "if you ain't first you're last"~Ricky Bobby

  4. #4

    4
    Firesite said: View Post
    I was at the Central Booker T game, Central looked alright they didn't have a good QB. I think Bishop Gorman wins. But Central has one of the best RB duo in the National with Amari Daniels and James Cook.
    They are 5 deep at RB. All 5 will go D1

  5. #5

    -1
    of course there's a weather delay.

  6. #6

    4
    Firesite said: View Post
    I was at the Central Booker T game, Central looked alright they didn't have a good QB. I think Bishop Gorman wins. But Central has one of the best RB duo in the National with Amari Daniels and James Cook.
    When a South Florida powerhouse has a QB, they are unbeatable anywhere in the country.

    Unfortunately, Central continues to struggle at that position. They were bad even when they were winning state titles every year.

  7. #7

    0
    Anyone know a website that streams these types of games?

  8. #8

    1
    John77 said: View Post
    Anyone know a website that streams these types of games?
    Espn U


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm starting to believe... don't Golden me Jerry!"- BigCaneAl 12.11.16

  9. #9

    0
    Unbelievable they go to Vegas to get away from the weather and Lo and behold...weather delay..unreal.

  10. #10

    0
    Sigma_Cane_7 said: View Post
    John77 said: View Post
    Anyone know a website that streams these types of games?
    Espn U


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks

  11. #11

    0
    Who do you guys have winning? I am rooting for Central but hope Jordan has a great game

  12. #12

    1
    Brevin jordan has elite receiving skills. Wow he is so elusive to be that big. Y'all saw the screen pass he had up the middle?
    Last edited by brock; 09-08-2017 at 11:09 PM.

  13. #13

    1
    Cook got rocked!
    "if you ain't first you're last"~Ricky Bobby

  14. #14

    0
    brock said: View Post
    Brevin jordan has elite receiving skills. Wow he is so elusive to be that big. Y'all saw the screen pass he had up the middle?
    he has it all..elite blocking as well..keying on him every play and just about every single play he wins.

  15. #15

    3

  16. #16

    0
    Damn Cook just took the fxck off!
    "if you ain't first you're last"~Ricky Bobby

  17. #17

    1
    James cook look fast af on that run

  18. #18

    1
    Hell of a play by Jordan to reverse field. To bad it got called back. Next play...TD

  19. #19

    0

    Bishop Gorman

    Central's front 7 is impressive. For the most part, they are manhandling Gorman's offensive line.
    Hater of anything Buckeye, Gator, Nole, or Irish.

    I love two things in this world: The Canes and Capitalism.

  20. #20

    1
    Now Amari taking the fxck off!
    "if you ain't first you're last"~Ricky Bobby

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions