5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow 5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow
5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: 5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

"if you ain't first you're last"~Ricky Bobby

With how Fromm has looked... that's not a smart choice

Suarez said: View Post

I would have thought UGA too but your right.I wish it was us

KWConch said: View Post

FSU would be the smart move. Jimbo's developed 3 straight 1rst round picks at QB. But, looking at their OL, I'm sure he don't wanna get killed

Go to Auburn. Problem solved. Wish we would've recruited this kid. Ah well.

Timing makes me think it could be FSU.

FSU would be the smart move. Jimbo's developed 3 straight 1rst round picks at QB. But, looking at their OL, I'm sure he don't wanna get killed
    I don’t want him anywhere near Trailerhassee but you may be right especially if he’s looking at what’s going on there.

orange&green84 said: View Post
    Go to Auburn. Problem solved. Wish we would've recruited this kid. Ah well.
    Pleeeeeaaaaase!!!!!!

Georgia
    Last edited by GR8; 10-05-2017 at 08:19 PM.

I was told he is all Dawg. Was supposed to official this weekend at FSU. Supposedly told FSU he can't make it.

What a ****ing clown

Josh Newberg

Josh Newberg
    AAVIP
    Staff (FSU)
    (53853)
    149 months
    105 minutes ago
    I flipped my Crystal Ball to UGA.

If you followed the visits this one has been trending away from FSU all season. Getting him on campus during the summer was important but that momentum cooled once the season started.
    Many 7-on-7 coaches, including Drummond, drive carloads of players to campuses for unofficial visits. Some coaches are paid to work camps those schools host. Some claim to receive "gas money" from college coaches.

"And maybe something for McDonald's," Drummond said.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5 said: View Post
    Timing makes me think it could be FSU.
    lol. He's 100% picking Georgia.

Why even post if you don't follow non-Miami recruiting at all

Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time

Dwinstitles said: View Post
    Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time
    Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.

Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.
    He's selling bags...LOTS of bags

Zbrod95 said: View Post
    Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early

Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early
    So you don’t think Miami can win?

No, that's how you cheat without any shame.

I guess you can get away with it at a SEC school, but you can recruit/win without playing that bag game, as Richt is starting to show here

ILCane2011 said: View Post
    Yea I donít know what Smart is selling but heís got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.

I guess you can get away with it at a SEC school, but you can recruit/win without playing that bag game, as Richt is starting to show here
    Clemson is another example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILCane2011 said: View Post

Not saying I disagree but when we were winning we were absolutely playing the bag game

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

User Tag List