'18 New Jersey QB Artur Sitkowski '18 New Jersey QB Artur Sitkowski
'18 New Jersey QB Artur Sitkowski

Thread: '18 New Jersey QB Artur Sitkowski

'18 New Jersey QB Artur Sitkowski

The #4 QB and 46th best player in the nation for 2018 is set to visit next week per 247

Artur Sitkowski Sophomore Year - Artur Sitkowski highlights - Hudl

With a name like Sitowski, I'm pretty sure he'll be a Nitty Lion.

His film looks like Kaaya's. they even have same body frame

CanesFactory said: View Post
    His film looks like Kaaya's. they even have same body frame
    More athletic imo

Rellyrell said: View Post
    With a name like Sitowski, I'm pretty sure he'll be a Nitty Lion.
    Doesn't fit James Franklin's type of QB...he inherited Hackenburg and you could tell he couldn't run his O with him

THis guy throwing to Pierogi Mullins would be the polish connection

He (Sitkowski) was just at FNL yesterday, but he's been one of the QB's we're recruiting for #Storm18 along with Casey from Oklahoma.
    Yo Z, have you seen the film on the big kid Brandon Leach from Michigan? He's a f**kin Giant, Lol.
    Last edited by Liberty City El; 07-23-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    #ItsAllAboutTheU!!!

Orgullo de la Panama Cimmaron 🇵🇦🇯🇲

Liberty City El said: View Post
    He (Sitkowski) was just at FNL yesterday, but he's been one of the QB's we're recruiting for #Storm18 along with Casey from Oklahoma.
    Yo Z, have you seen the film on the big kid Brandon Leach from Michigan? He's a f**kin Giant, Lol.
    Yea, kid's like 6'8 220 right??

I haven't seen his film though

ben said: View Post
    THis guy throwing to Pierogi Mullins would be the polish connection
    LOL.

Zbrod95 said: View Post
    Liberty City El said: View Post
    Yea, kid's like 6'8 220 right??

I haven't seen his film though
    Yeah he's like 6'7 230
    His film isn't anything too spectacular imo, he's just a huge kid with a solid arm.
    His release is too elongated & his mechanics need some work, I just saw that Miami was listed as a team of interest on Scout, why idk, because I doubt we would even offer him.
    #ItsAllAboutTheU!!!

Orgullo de la Panama Cimmaron 🇵🇦🇯🇲

Burgess didn't think it through . Smith , Juedy McFarland all need really think it through . They run the ball most of the time with 230 rbs not 200. The qb would have plenty of time to develop at Miami

I saw him play twice in person this past year, both times against other group 5 powers (Piscataway and South Brunswick). As mentioned, he's a very good athlete for the position. He's not a running QB, but you can tell from how he plays in the pocket and the team's willingness to give him the option that he can move around well. Even in a game where his team got clobbered, he did a lot right and kept battling back after making some sophomore plays. If he's the guy we get in '18 we'd be really setting ourselves up well.

MoSikes said: View Post
    I saw him play twice in person this past year, both times against other group 5 powers (Piscataway and South Brunswick). As mentioned, he's a very good athlete for the position. He's not a running QB, but you can tell from how he plays in the pocket and the team's willingness to give him the option that he can move around well. Even in a game where his team got clobbered, he did a lot right and kept battling back after making some sophomore plays. If he's the guy we get in '18 we'd be really setting ourselves up well.
    Mo where are you from in NJ?
    I'm from the Woodbridge area
    Teach in Linden and we scrimmage his team this year so I might go take a look at him

hasena75 said: View Post
    Teach in Linden and we scrimmage his team this year so I might go take a look at him
    Grew up in Woodbridge township before moving to union county a couple years ago. I still work over there so I keep tabs on GMC football.

Impressive film especially for a Sophomore. Would be a nice land.

He might not want to come here. As soon as he had a bad game the fans would be calling him Sh*tkowski.

Grew up in Woodbridge township before moving to union county a couple years ago. I still work over there so I keep tabs on GMC football.
    Whoa Whoa...

Colonia over here. @hasena75 ask Albie who I am?

BTW, speaking to some of the Old Bridge coaches. They a tailoring Sitowski's Offense more to PRO style this year. They don't want him Running around like last year.

JC
    Last edited by JerseyCanes; 07-29-2016 at 08:42 AM.

JerseyCanes said: View Post
    Whoa Whoa...

BTW, speaking to some of the Old Bridge coaches. They a tailoring Sitowski's Offense more to PRO style this year. They don't want him Running around like last year.

JC
    @JerseyCanes Albie? Only Albie I knew was a guy my dad knew in linden.

Jersey canes how old are you?

I'm cousins with @tsimonitis. I think he said that he knew someone on the board from around colonia

JerseyCanes said: View Post
    Whoa Whoa...

JC
    @JerseyCanes Albie? Only Albie I knew was a guy my dad knew in linden.

Jersey canes how old are you?

I'm cousins with @tsimonitis. I think he said that he knew someone on the board from around colonia
    PM sent