Talk About Bradley Jennings JR

Might be one of the few times Forced *** University fans are telling the truth about us getting a recruit bc they didn't want him.

How good is this guy ? If he weren't a legacy name, would we be after him ? Who are the other lb options ? Houston looks set for UF.

Wilder weve cooled on. Seems like FSU wouldn't be too upset if he parted ways.

Advertisement
Wilder supposedly has UM in front by a lot but wants to wait until all American game to announce. That's what he told rivals anyway. Not sure if this jibes with [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz or not.

Might be one of the few times Forced *** University fans are telling the truth about us getting a recruit bc they didn't want him.

How good is this guy ? If he weren't a legacy name, would we be after him ? Who are the other lb options ? Houston looks set for UF.

Dang it, so UF may end up with Houston and Miller, smh. Both were my two picks to hopefully have in this class with Steed.

Dang it, so UF may end up with Houston and Miller, smh. Both were my two picks to hopefully have in this class with Steed.
I'm wondering if LB recruits this cycle might be scared of Zach, Shaq and Pinkney. That's a daunting stable of freshmans if you're a scaredy cat.

Advertisement

Negged because the staff is after him because they WANT him for what ever reason. If FSU don't think he will fit their defense than that doesn't effect us. Also, he is a legacy to FSU not to us so that has nothing to do with Miami's recruitment of him.

they should be all over Houston imo. Kid is the goods....and would fit this defense.

Negged because the staff is after him because they WANT him for what ever reason. If FSU don't think he will fit their defense than that doesn't effect us. Also, he is a legacy to FSU not to us so that has nothing to do with Miami's recruitment of him.

I know he's an FSU legacy, my good dude. His dad even showed up w FSU gear I think at Richts first camp.

I'm saying if he wasn't a legacy name would we be on him as that seems to have inflated him a bit (and hes a three star ). Would he even have an FSU offer ?

I agree about Houston. That boy got speed.

I thought I read somewhere Jennings is better playing downhill vs the run but struggles in space.

Advertisement

I'm wondering if LB recruits this cycle might be scared of Zach, Shaq and Pinkney. That's a daunting stable of freshmans if you're a scaredy cat.

My man!!!

Advertisement
How does Wilder who from most on this board, including the LB review was pegged as the top LB on our board "not committed", all of a sudden get to "we cooled" level???

No, I know, a few have posted similar things. I'm just asking, how does a kid projected to be top3 LB in state, and top kid on our board, get lowered to we've cooled?

Advertisement
No, I know, a few have posted similar things. I'm just asking, how does a kid projected to be top3 LB in state, and top kid on our board, get lowered to we've cooled?

I can remember reading that he was a Cane lock and then Wilder released a top 11 list or something close to that.If the coaches thought he was playing games it might be a reason they decided to cool a bit on him.Surely someone in the know will chime in and have more info.

Last edited:
From one of my buddies who does video taping for CC and other high schools and works with audible sports. Wilder had an injury nagging him through spring and it bothered him in their spring game. I don't get why they're not on him but that's just my opinion.

I can remember reading that he was a Cane lock and then Wilder released a top 11 list or something close to that.If the coaches thought he was playing games it might be a reason they decided to cool a bit on him.Surely someone in the know will chime in and have more info.

According to Pete in the last chat, they think he's more interested in track, which still seems like a weird reason to cool on him. I thought the same when it was mentioned that we're not that high on Wright and Slaton bc they might be more interested in basketball. They should still be not only takes, but no brainers.

If a kid is more interested in track or basketball than football then maybe they're not as willing to put on the necessary weight to be an impactful player.

Sent from my outdated Droid

Advertisement
Back