Deejay Dallas Is Coming In As A Cb

252cane

All-ACC
According to him he said richt told him he could come in at any position he wanted to start out with. He said he plans to come in at cb and said he spent most of paradise camp playing there too. Says he might still get reps at wr.

I think its smart for him to play cb. He is a early enrollee at a spot that will need help. He could touch the field much quicker at cb before wr.

Advertisement
According to him he said richt told him he could come in at any position he wanted to start out with. He said he plans to come in at cb and said he spent most of paradise camp playing there too. Says he might still get reps at wr.

I think its smart for him to play cb. He is a early enrollee at a spot that will need help. He could touch the field much quicker at cb before wr.

I'll take playmakers at CB all day.

I want him to come in and play his best position, wherever that is. I don't know where that is I just want his best. Randy Phillips was a serviceable safety for us. He got torched at corner. I don't blame him, he wasn't a corner.

if Deejay can play corner I'm all for it. I'm all for him playing anywhere. I simply want him playing where he is best even if it's wr and we are lite at corner.

I want him to come in and play his best position, wherever that is. I don't know where that is I just want his best. Randy Phillips was a serviceable safety for us. He got torched at corner. I don't blame him, he wasn't a corner.

if Deejay can play corner I'm all for it. I'm all for him playing anywhere. I simply want him playing where he is best even if it's wr and we are lite at corner.

This

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Deejay
Henderson
Edwards
Bandy

Is a big time CB haul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerzey,

I'm seeing Edwards as more of a safety with Carter. Then, add Marco Wilson at CB to your class. Great, great group to be followed by a similarly outstanding DB haul in 2018. We rollin.

Deejay
Henderson
Edwards
Bandy

Is a big time CB haul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerzey,

I'm seeing Edwards as more of a safety with Carter. Then, add Marco Wilson at CB to your class. Great, great group to be followed by a similarly outstanding DB haul in 2018. We rollin.

Agree. I want Marco Wilson in this class. He is the last domino to fall and that secondary haul will be perfect IMO.

Advertisement

i thought Randy was pretty good at corner until Sam Bradford and Malcolm Kelly lit him up

Returning Secondary
CB - Henley, Jackson, Mayes, Redwine, Young
Safety - Jaq. Johnson, Finley, Knowles(CB?)

There are a lot of question marks here - we need to load up in the next 2 recruiting cycles.

Redwine and Young are the only 2 that I see being able to play CB, with the others as ST or transfers.
JJ and Finley are good Safety prospects, but we have no depth. We need an overhaul of talent here,
especially with all the spread teams. You need 4-5 top level CB's now.

17'

CB - CJ Henderson, Trajan Bandy, DeeJay Dallas, Marco Wilson

Safety - Brian Edwards, Amari Carter, Billy Gibson

18'
CB - Josh Jobe, Al Blades Jr, Tyson Campbell, Demetrius Ivey

Safety - Gilbert Frierson

If we could pull off back to back classes like this - Our secondary would be back to Championship level!!!

Wonder if he gets switched to CB if we would go after Mike Harley . I think the kids a take now

Advertisement
Back