5 Star RB Lorenzo Lingard names Miami as leader

Advertisement
We already know Coach Richt's resume when it comes to elite Running Backs. This would be a great pull. The Hurricanes are gonna come back with a vengeance and the NCAA and SEC won't be able to do sh*t about it

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we beat FSU we'll land everybody. Just need to finally break that ******* steak that they're so proud of for some reason

Advertisement
Scoop: Canes Move to the Top for Nation's No. 2 Back

Deliver this season and he's ours. Him and Cook were easily the best Running Backs at Paradise

What does the article say in particular?

Running back Lorenzo Lingard (Orange City, Fla./University) said Miami has the edge.

Lingard visited Miami this weekend for the Paradise Camp.

"It was great," Lingard said. "Great people there. I've known coach Mark Richt since the 8th grade."

His coach, Brian Kells, confirmed the development.

"Miami is the leader," Kells said. "They've really done a great job with him."

Lingard has hit it offer with Hurricanes running backs coach Thomas Brown.

"He's a great dude," Lingard said. "I like him a lot."

Right there with the Canes is Alabama and Ohio State, Lingard said.

Lingard, who has 25 verbal offers, visited Alabama Sunday.

He's at Auburn tonight and tomorrow.

"I'm looking forward to seeing their great program," Lingard said. "I know they have a great history of running backs. They have a great business program, too. I want to get a feel for their coaches."

Lingard said he will visit Florida later this week for 'Friday Night Lights.'

He said he's still hoping for an offer from Oregon.

Lingard plans to visit Clemson for a game this fall.

Advertisement
Again, win and they will come. These kids just want us to show them something.

And if any of our backs ball out this year; lord have mercy on UF and FSU...b/c they will only get our sloppy seconds

We may be the named leader, but he's all over the place in that article. There's nothing wrong with that either. He's a young man receiving interest from the Who's Who of college football.

Advertisement
Back