Evidence Njoku has Canes as leader

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
feels like too early for a take, maybe closer to NSD

Funny you say that because nobody was high on David neither

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's inaccurate. David's tape and athleticism were undeniable. Debate I remember was if he was a WR or TE.

He was a 3 Star Recruit coming out of high school who played at a small school at Cedar Grove. There were guys on here calling him a Golden Special.

Advertisement

That's inaccurate. David's tape and athleticism were undeniable. Debate I remember was if he was a WR or TE.

He was a 3 Star Recruit coming out of high school who played at a small school at Cedar Grove. There were guys on here calling him a Golden Special.

There may have been a few, but that wasn't an informed or majority opinion. We essentially got Njoku because Meyer decided to pass on him.

There may have been a few, but that wasn't an informed or majority opinion. We essentially got Njoku because Meyer decided to pass on him.

who cares does his brother have his ability ?

Advertisement
Evidence is a WR who is lighter than his brother but faster...Don't forget we've got a big body in Javani Haskins who will play tight end..He also played QB and was an excellent kickoff and return man..Gonna turn some heads with his speed at TE..

who cares does his brother have his ability ?

Yes. Their HL tapes looks identical.

Evidence is a WR who is lighter than his brother but faster...Don't forget we've got a big body in Javani Haskins who will play tight end..He also played QB and was an excellent kickoff and return man..Gonna turn some heads with his speed at TE..

David was lighter than David when he was a HS junior too. He put on tremendous size between then and now.

Advertisement
Back