2018 S Gurvan Hall receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]754523288785686528[/TWEET]

Miami Makes Paradise Camp Offer to 2018 DB Hall

Safety Gurvan Hall (West Palm Beach, Fla./Palm Beach Lakes) balled out at the Miami Paradise Camp Saturday evening.
His performance earned him an offer from the Hurricanes staff.
Hall said the new offer moves Miami to the front.
It's his 12th verbal offer.
The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 22 safety and the No. 35 prospect in Florida in the 2018 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings."

[HUDL]video/3/6311541/5721d8c50c5e681224b2aa4d[/HUDL]

Gurvan Hall, Palm Beach Lakes, Safety

Last edited:
Advertisement
Short film. I can't wait to see this coming years highlights. Thanks for posting. Obviously he plays WR and has great hands for a safety. Congrats to the kid. Hopefully we get to welcome him ti The []_[] soon.

According to the high quality logic from zbrod we shouldn't offer dj Edwards because of the high school he (and this guy) attend. Hmmmm.... Wrong again it seems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
is this the "number 6" kid that Peter was referring to?

No. Number 6 was 2018 WR Xavier Williams. By all accounts, the kid is electric. Must get in my opinion!

at Paradise Camp was actually Mark Pope.

Choosing between bama and gayurds

He backed off that recently from what I was told. Was on a visit high at UF.

Bama is the favorite, I was told that he really respects what Amari did over there at Alabama, been talking about them since he was in little league for Palmetto Raiders. We're kind of neck and neck with UF behind Bama for him for now. I did hear he will consider staying home though.

We say it every year but it's very important we win games this year and win it big.

Been rumblings he might leave The Ridge though.

No. Number 6 was 2018 WR Xavier Williams. By all accounts, the kid is electric. Must get in my opinion!

Bama is the favorite, I was told that he really respects what Amari did over there at Alabama, been talking about them since he was in little league for Palmetto Raiders. We're kind of neck and neck with UF behind Bama for him for now. I did hear he will consider staying home though.

We say it every year but it's very important we win games this year and win it big.

Leave the ridge to go where? Central? Or like IMG?

Agree that there is a long way to go with him. We need one local kid like Jeudy to spurn ALA and stay home for other kids to start seeing that you dont have to go to ALA to put up big numbers. Coley has to ball out this year too. So tired of WR recruits using what Amari Cooper did as the standard. Coley has to help change that. He should be angry too.

He should leave Ridge'. **** they got too many WRs over there. **** i forgot he was a Ridge kid. Scott, him and Wiggins. Smh. Would love for them to go up against that STA or American Heritage secondary to see who has the upper hand.

Agree that there is a long way to go with him. We need one local kid like Jeudy to spurn ALA and stay home for other kids to start seeing that you dont have to go to ALA to put up big numbers. Coley has to ball out this year too. So tired of WR recruits using what Amari Cooper did as the standard. Coley has to help change that. He should be angry too.

He should leave Ridge'. **** they got too many WRs over there. **** i forgot he was a Ridge kid. Scott, him and Wiggins. Smh. Would love for them to go up against that STA or American Heritage secondary to see who has the upper hand.

If only we had gotten Ahmmon Richards.

Advertisement
Gurvan Hall is the goods, hope we add the kid for skill and depth reasons. Can see Jobe roaming the field playing a star type role like FSU used Ramsey. Gilbert looks like he can be a good ballhawk FS. CJ Smith is just plain nasty, when Clemson gets on Smith according to his comments it will be a battle, hope we are recruiting this kid hard.

Four-star safety Gurvan Hall said Miami still leads Notre Dame and Florida State among his 17 verbal offers.

"Most of their staff texts me all day," Hall said. "Coach (Mark Richt) said he wants me close to the family. I hear from all their coaches."

Hall said he hopes to visit Stanford, Oregon State and Maryland in the offseason before making a verbal commit next summer.

He said Miami, Florida State, Notre Dame and Alabama are the programs he hears from the most.

"I hear from (FSU) from time to time but I know they are in season right now," Hall said. "I know (Notre Dame) is having a tough season right now. But everybody has a tough season. We had a tough season last year."

Hall (6-1, 185) said he’s hearing from Alabama and is hoping the Crimson Tide offer. The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for the Hurricanes.

Advertisement

They scored a combined total of 6 points in losses against both carol city and booker t. Looks like the results would be similar against STA or AHP. Most of that has to do with coaching. They have at least 25 kids with D1 FBS offers, and losses to the only quality teams on this years schedule.

Other than Pope, the other kids barely get the ball.

Here are the final regular season numbers of their top-5 WRs:

Mark Pope 26 409 15.7 4
Rodney Scott 16 200 12.5 1
Kemore Gamble 13 146 11.2 4
Daquris Wiggins 8 107 13.4 0
Chamal Hunter 3 91 30.3 1

SportsTrac

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back