Deejay Dallas special this week

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Deejay is going to bless CanesInSight with a journal on his experience at Paradise Camp. That is coming this week, so stay tuned.

Advertisement
I think he's gonna be equally great player for us. Gonna be watching a lot of his highlights on plays of the week in the future.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Would love to know how he looks going up against the local talent

I can assure you DJ will be a special player before he leaves Miami. Have followed his progress for about 2 years since Coach Richt first started recruiting him at Ga. He. May not have the burner speed that some SoFla kids have, but a hellava lot tougher kid. Will hit or take a hit with the best.

DeeJay is special. If he does nothing in his college Career (which I highly doubt) he still may be the most important recruit this cycle. Everyone he is reaching out to and crooting hard has respect for him. It's a special quality to have complete respect from a bunch of other alphas. A lot like JaQuawn Johnson but more enthusiastic. Kid is a leader of men.

Advertisement
Deejay is going to bless CanesInSight with a journal on his experience at Paradise Camp. That is coming this week, so stay tuned.

Deejay has won over all of the Miami fans, He is the fans number one recruit not just for his ability because of his attitude and work ethic to help get the U back. I suggest you just Pen a Deejay updated thread up top of Canesinsight

Advertisement
Back