2018 WR Warren Thompson

Tree31

Recruit
Says Top 3 Miami, UF, UGA in order , visiting July 15th according to Scout video

Rising junior wide receivers that measure in with that prototypical size (6-5/185) like Warren J. Thompson don't come around too often, and the Scout 100 prospect even registered two kick return touchdowns last season as well. Thompson is a smooth athlete that can construct plenty of mismatches, especially in the red zone where he does a nice job of timing his jump and attacking the ball at its highest point.
Thompson, who's sprouted an additional inch over the past couple of months, is light on his feet and possesses some shiftiness after the catch to top it off. He has an outstanding frame that should expand nicely leading up to his arrival on a college campus, but overall, there's a whole lot of potential with Scout's sixth-ranked wide receiver out of the South.

Advertisement
Hard choice...Go to a school that can get you paid millions even as an undrafted prospect under the worst staff in school history, a WR graveyard or be coached by James coley...

He was committed to us for about 3 minutes earlier in the year....

Good to here that we still lead - a 4-star from Seffner Armwood HS....

Says Top 3 Miami, UF, UGA in order , visiting July 15th according to Scout video

Rising junior wide receivers that measure in with that prototypical size (6-5/185) like Warren J. Thompson don't come around too often, and the Scout 100 prospect even registered two kick return touchdowns last season as well. Thompson is a smooth athlete that can construct plenty of mismatches, especially in the red zone where he does a nice job of timing his jump and attacking the ball at its highest point.
Thompson, who's sprouted an additional inch over the past couple of months, is light on his feet and possesses some shiftiness after the catch to top it off. He has an outstanding frame that should expand nicely leading up to his arrival on a college campus, but overall, there's a whole lot of potential with Scout's sixth-ranked wide receiver out of the South.

Seems like a fidgety diva type recruit, probably the type of kid to say he's "72.5% committed". Would be a nice land however.

Advertisement
I'll be ****ed as **** if Paradise Camp doesn't bring in at least 2 big time recruits. We need to get momentum back FSU has been landing ballers non stop lately

Advertisement
I'll be ****ed as **** if Paradise Camp doesn't bring in at least 2 big time recruits. We need to get momentum back FSU has been landing ballers non stop lately

That's exactly what i said, but everyone talked me off the ledge.

Just got an FSU offer.

I know he's named us his leader a few times and committed for like 5 minutes till mom stopped it, but just read below.

I've mentioned this before on Twitter and even on here. Armwood kids most of the time go to UF unless UF doesn't want them. Byron Cowart was the exception following Muschamp to auburn.

Thompson has been super esctatic all day about landing the FSU offer. It also happens to be this is the offer he's been waiting for. He grew up a big time noles fan and his mother is a noles fan as well.

Listen there is a lot of WR talent in 2018, but I don't think this is one we are going to get, regardless of Richt being here.

Advertisement
Aside from that. Thompson was going to come down for Paradise but missed it due to a 7on7 event.

I'm positive the staff will fight for him but regardless of him saying Miami has been leading. I've never got the vibe that he was coming.

I like Thompson and the staff has made it obvious too, because they took his short lived commitment before. Although I don't expect him here.

I feel very confident about Miami getting Elijah Moore, Xavier Williams & Daquris Wiggins next cycle. I expect and would hope they pursue Jacob Copeland, Justin Watkins or Mark Pope as another to add to that group of 3 I just mentioned above.

Still early but 2018 is a more top heavy year in regards to WR talent within the State, along with the DBs that I've mentioned before.

Advertisement
I like Thompson and the staff has made it obvious too, because they took his short lived commitment before. Although I don't expect him here.

I feel very confident about Miami getting Elijah Moore, Xavier Williams & Daquris Wiggins next cycle. I expect and would hope they pursue Jacob Copeland, Justin Watkins or Mark Pope as another to add to that group of 3 I just mentioned above.

Still early but 2018 is a more top heavy year in regards to WR talent within the State, along with the DBs that I've mentioned before.

You really think we have a high shot at Williams? Seems to be interested in FSU

Aside from that. Thompson was going to come down for Paradise but missed it due to a 7on7 event.

I'm positive the staff will fight for him but regardless of him saying Miami has been leading. I've never got the vibe that he was coming.
He was at FSU's camp today...

You really think we have a high shot at Williams? Seems to be interested in FSU

Williams grew up a cane fan and also very close with Al Blades Jr. who he played little league with for Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes.

Where did you get FSU from? Miami continues to push like they have and we will have a great shot of him coming.

Advertisement
Back