Amari Carter and Brian Edwards

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Will have more later but both will be here for Paradise Camp. Hearing Miami leads for Carter, even after him coming off a ND visit. He is an absolute priority. Carter is staying in Miami the whole weekend.

Edwards is coming down with his mom, who has actually never been down to this part of Miami (campus/Coral Gables).

Advertisement
If we get Carter and Edwards i will be happy with that. i really liked Juwan Burgess but i understand you have to prioritize i felt the staff cooled on him a while ago.

Advertisement
yesjacknicholson.gif

Advertisement
Will have more later but both will be here for Paradise Camp. Hearing Miami leads for Carter, even after him coming off a ND visit. He is an absolute priority. Carter is staying in Miami the whole weekend.

Edwards is coming down with his mom, who has actually never been down to this part of Miami (campus/Coral Gables).

Pete, my understanding based on Dannyboycane's tweets is that ND is in the lead. Care to comment?

Pete, my understanding based on Dannyboycane's tweets is that ND is in the lead. Care to comment?

There's your first mistake haha Danny boy knows nothing and tries to get his info off others

There's your first mistake haha Danny boy knows nothing and tries to get his info off others

alright fake insider, let's let Pete answer this one

Miami leads. ND still pushing though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION], even though Dean isn't a high school kid, can he still be invited to day two of Paradise Camp?

Fake insider? Okay pal haha when have I claimed I was an insider...I am stating an opinion of things I have noticed so you must not have followed that whole twitter convo or familiar with Danny Boy. If you don't like my opinion then don't respond to them.

Last edited:
Just a matter of time before they're both part of the class....

Keep the good ones home and we win and win big - a simple formula....

Advertisement

Lmao you joined this site in 2012 and don't know who DannyBoyCane is?? Not laughing at you but DBC is somewhat of a legend around here...lolll

Advertisement
Back