Al Blades trolling or serious?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being that he went to FSU, stood on the Seminole and threw up the U; I'm sure, more less certain, he will be a Cane. His uncles will not allow him to tarnish his father's legacy by repping a Gaytor or Indian Cheif on the side of his helmet.

Advertisement
If this dude isn't a lock with the passion his dad and uncles had/have for UM, then feed him to the pigs. Al Blades was UM.

Advertisement
Man I'm not worried about a blades kid
Screenshot_20160625-153706.jpg

He is trolling hard, just about a week ago he had made his twitter profile pic a pic of him w a FSU hat and RT'd basically every response from FSU fans he got. This is why no one should look too hard into what kids are tweeting out as indicators during the recruiting process, unless its a commitment

Advertisement
I can legitimately confirm that he is trolling.

Trying to troll UF and FSU fans and actually trolls Miami fans more it seems reading some of these posts

Tweets got deleted, but Blades almost went off on a Tenn fan for making an empty stadium joke

Literally all Tennessee fans resort to the stadium bull sht. All they can say about their program is Peyton Manning and they put 100,000 in that stadium every week. But they make it seem more impressive than it really is. I'm an hour from Knoxville.. There's not a **** thing to do. I hate UT as much as anyone and I get so bored I consider going to games sometimes.

Give me

Ivey
Jobe
Campbell
Frierson
One more safety and call it a day

We're going to have Burns in our class as well. Jobe and Frierson have Safety written all over them. So let's get Blades as well and hope we land Surtain

Advertisement
Back