D.J. Johnson

canesboyfromiowa

Freshman
CkEYBAKXAAABhml.jpg-small.jpg

All sides trending up

Advertisement
Yes it is, got a CB to us today. Told y'all from day one there was serious interest

Get him then pour the rest of your attention to Jarez Parks

Yes it is, got a CB to us today. Told y'all from day one there was serious interest

Get him then pour the rest of your attention to Jarez Parks

You think we could swing and get them both?

Yes....but a lot of things have to go right like we probably need to beat FSU and UF has to go 6-6 or 7-5. Which is very possible btw

Advertisement
I believe Pete told us about him but okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on him a month before Pete, you wanna go check the threads I created newbie?? No Offense to Pete because I love his articles and I get more info out of him than anybody else, but I brought DJ to light on this board

I was on him a month before Pete, you wanna go check the threads I created newbie?? No Offense to Pete because I love his articles and I get more info out of him than anybody else, but I brought DJ to light on this board

The difference is Pete gets his info from coaches and recruits. You get yours by passing on what you read in an article or message board then try to act like an insider.
That said, I love all the info you gather and bring to board. Its much appreciated.

Advertisement

The difference is Pete gets his info from coaches and recruits. You get yours by passing on what you read in an article or message board then try to act like an insider.
That said, I love all the info you gather and bring to board. Its much appreciated.

I don't act like an insider, everybody who's asked me would tell you that I've never have been or claimed to be an insider. Btw No one ever gives me credit for how many times I've come on this board and said this guy is serious about UM or this guy all UF off my gut without any kind of informational backing and guess what?? I've been right majority of the time and I never come on here and brag about it like others do but the one time I say something I get chastised, this is part of the reason I've stopped doing my updates and the same thing happens to 252cane.

Advertisement
Internet jerks Sable.... remember most of the posters who talk like this are young guys.

ZBrod, first....thank you for providing what sites are saying. In particular in the down time of football.

Now that I've got that out of the way, there's some things you need a bit of schooling on. Recruits say all kinds of things to reporters. Those of us who've been at this, myself for 15 years or so, know this. Its all taken with a grain of salt, in particular this time of the year.

Your attitude sucks in this thread. You saying you knew something before someone based on an article anyone could read means diddly squat. Maybe you did know about something before Pete, maybe you didn't. I know that guys like Pete, Bakas back in the day, Larry Blustein, Charles Fishbein, etc often sit on things they've heard because there's something called journalistic integrity. They might've been told not to release something, heard it through the grapevine, and want to find out more before saying something. People call bs as they are it, that's why people **** on Gary Ferman all the time, he throws stuff on the wall hoping it sticks. Running article after article just to keep stories coming out to hopefully boost subscribers.

Bottomline, slow your roll homie. Your actions in this thread basically make some see it as you acting like you're an insider. There's no need to get up in arms like you did.

Advertisement

Do you have a website?

Does it look like I give a ****??

No reason to get all ****y, it was a legitimate question & I wasn't being sarcastic. And that question is leaving yourself open, although I won't give the obvious response...
I was asking, because if you have this knowledge you might as well put it to use & make yourself a recruiting website, so you can capitalize off of what you know while providing a service.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back