Deejay Dallas and Alabama

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Alabama really wants Dallas and they will continue to recruit him. Bama thinks they can make this a battle until the end. Just something to watch.

Advertisement
We'll see what happens and I can't fault his decision either way. Where are you hearing this? How open would you estimate he still is?

I wonder if/when they gonna show up with the duffle bag. But seriously, if the young man is sincere about his major AND his connection with Mark Richt, then he won't flip.

Advertisement
And we had people on here saying the Bama offer was not legit. Gotta credit Richt for getting this cat and I have a lot of confidence that he can keep him. Good sign that he is recruiting for us already.

He strikes me as a kid who won't flip. He would still be committed to Georgia if Richt didn't leave. As long as we put a decent product on the field and are trending upwards we will be fine

Advertisement
And that says a lot to me if saban likes him that much at cb. Saban typicall likes his corners around 6'1.

Advertisement
Just waiting for some Bama slurper to show up in this thread claiming that they too have an excellent marine biology program. That said, I know we're not exactly in the position to be doing this yet (or that it's Richt's style) and the kid supposedly wants to enroll early but it'd be beyond sweet to have one of our commits play mighty Bama all the way through the recruiting process. Especially an out of state kid they think they flipped.

Advertisement
Just waiting for some Bama slurper to show up in this thread claiming that they too have an excellent marine biology program. That said, I know we're not exactly in the position to be doing this yet (or that it's Richt's style) and the kid supposedly wants to enroll early but it'd be beyond sweet to have one of our commits play mighty Bama all the way through the recruiting process. Especially an out of state kid they think they flipped.

Bama's marine biology program consists of discecting a catfish caught by a dude nicknamed "Mudflap."

Bama's marine biology program consists of discecting a catfish caught by a dude nicknamed "Mudflap."

Hahaha. That's Dean Mudflap to you.

Advertisement
Back