Deejay Dallas recruiting McFarland

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
On Twitter ..... Sorry link broken. But just google it. Like this guy already.

Advertisement
Looks like the staff isn't interested in Thompson and I have no idea with Burns, ND is pushing hard. I'm iffy on him anyway due to toughness and durability concerns.

I'd like to grab Felix and McFarland or Carr. Not likely we get both 5 star backs.

Give me McFarland and Felix this class and I'll be thrilled. Both better than burns IMO and I don't even think it's close.

Advertisement
Give me McFarland and Felix this class and I'll be thrilled. Both better than burns IMO and I don't even think it's close.

I agree. Burns is a special talent, but it hasn't been seen because of his injury history. If you're getting hurt in HS it's only getting worse in college. Toughness is something that you can control regardless of talent. You either have it or you don't. That's why I'm not high on Burns.

[video=youtube_share;U5cQy1fldbo]http://youtu.be/U5cQy1fldbo[/video]

[video=youtube_share;EcrquoF8cig]http://youtu.be/EcrquoF8cig[/video]

Mcfarland is elite, i like burns a lot but he keeps getting hurt, i think hes hurt now and didnt play in one of the spring games if im not mistaken, man if we can get mcfarland and carr thats a elite RB class

Advertisement
Mcfarland is elite, i like burns a lot but he keeps getting hurt, i think hes hurt now and didnt play in one of the spring games if im not mistaken, man if we can get mcfarland and carr thats a elite RB class

I'd be very happy with 2 of McFarland/Burns/Felix.

Side note- I wanted to make sure this wasn't Booger McFarland's kid as I can't stand that ****** SEC-slurper and I stumbled upon a LSU board. They were openly wondering why the **** Les Miles wasn't interested in "Booger's boy". Turns out that this kid is of no relation to Booger. No wonder Travonte Valentine actually ended up getting admitted there. Genron probably is in the upper percentiles of intelligence with that fanbase.

Side note- I wanted to make sure this wasn't Booger McFarland's kid as I can't stand that ****** SEC-slurper and I stumbled upon a LSU board. They were openly wondering why the **** Les Miles wasn't interested in "Booger's boy". Turns out that this kid is of no relation to Booger. No wonder Travonte Valentine actually ended up getting admitted there. Genron probably is in the upper percentiles of intelligence with that fanbase.
It's not

Advertisement
I need to see a whole season from Burns, injuries happen but some guys are just more injury prone than others. Would love felix and McFarland in this class though.

Advertisement
I'll get to watch McFarland this season when DeMatha plays Bishop McDevitt. We're moving to PA this summer and my son will be playing O-Line at McDevitt.

I'll get to watch McFarland this season when DeMatha plays Bishop McDevitt. We're moving to PA this summer and my son will be playing O-Line at McDevitt.

Welcome to Central PA. theres some decent football around here and MCD is always near the top. Still rememeber being a kid watching Shady Mccoy looking like a cheat code of the field hahahaha.

I need to see a whole season from Burns, injuries happen but some guys are just more injury prone than others. Would love felix and McFarland in this class though.
Im with you. I like burns alot but he just keeps getting hurt. Although i think i remember when AP was coming out there were talks of him being injury prone as well. Cant remember seeing as there have been so many recruiting cycles since then.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back