CB/S Adrian Colbert has arrived at the U

deerob305

Junior
@AdrianColbert26

Get live 25

Cib6IwfWkAEL01z.jpg

Advertisement
what are reasonable expectations from this cat ? I see everybody talking about our CB depth is bad but nobody has been mentioning that we have this guy coming. He a JAG or what ?

what are reasonable expectations from this cat ? I see everybody talking about our CB depth is bad but nobody has been mentioning that we have this guy coming. He a JAG or what ?

He's got a leg up on everyone as far as knowledge and expectations of Diaz's defense but I've got a feeling that he's going to be a JAG. Will provide depth but not a starter unless Johnson is used as primarily a CB or a safety is hurt.

Advertisement

Probably JAG or he wouldn't be available as a grad transfer.

Advertisement
He'll help on special teams for sure. Will be one of the fastest guys on our team and isn't afraid to hit.

Advertisement
I bet he's a notch above a JAG. Let's aim for "serviceable veteran". Someone that can provide depth because they're nowhere good enough to start or play every down but can be inserted intermittently without the fear that he's instantly going to get burned like you might have with an 18 yr old true freshman DB. Not a super enthralling pickup but certainly one that you make for a year if you have available scholarships and a desperate need for secondary depth.

I think he's going to be a great addition. Unlike most grad transfers this dude is an excellent athlete. On top of that, he's familiar with Diaz's system. Moreover, we are in desperate need of competent DBs.

I wouldn't put a ton of stock in Chaz ******* demoting him and letting him go so easily. ******* was all about dumping everyone from the Brown regime. Hasn't worked well at all for him.

I think he's going to be a great addition. Unlike most grad transfers this dude is an excellent athlete. On top of that, he's familiar with Diaz's system. Moreover, we are in desperate need of competent DBs.

I wouldn't put a ton of stock in Chaz ******* demoting him and letting him go so easily. ******* was all about dumping everyone from the Brown regime. Hasn't worked well at all for him.

Narlie *******

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back