Allen Hurns: NFL top 100

Advertisement
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=29ZNlSNQp5M

Dude played through a hernia. I still cant understand, for the life of me, how this guy goes undrafted.

Cane representing!

Gotta laugh at Tyrann having trouble coming up with any Miami wide outs. Maybe too young for Irvin, Wayne......I guess at least he recognizes who Hurns is through the haze.

Solid tribute though. Goes undrafted and short of the Browns, gets picked up by a perennial loser...and does what he does with injuries? Man.

UM

Advertisement
Hurns was a beast at Miami, i was shocked completely when he went undrafted

dammit mane @ the Jacksonville coach laughing after Bellichick said "Hurns, where did he come from"

TJ Maxx for the NFL

Advertisement
But we didn't have the talent... also, funny to look back at that recruiting class.

Hurns was thought of as a low ceiling possession guy, a nice 3rd receiver in the class, mostly a Randy special.

We were all ****ed to miss out on the following all stars:

Sticks McCartney
Sean Tapley
Teddy Meline
James Louis
DJ Johnson
Michael Lee Harris
Kadron Boone
Chris Dunkley

Randy was killed for taking Hurns. On top of that he made him a priority. Turned out that he was the best wideout in the state for 2010... Cowboy you are right!

This is what ****es me off.... 5,000 signing bonus and only 20k guaranteed... He got f**ked badder than my boy Sam Shields. Hopefully he can get a big pay day before the season and that's if he chooses to stay in Jville. I see why he was still playing even tho he was injured.

Allen Hurns signed a 3 year, $1,545,000 contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars, including a $5,000 signing bonus, $20,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $515,000. In 2016, Hurns will earn a base salary of $600,000. Hurns has a cap hit of $601,668 while his dead money value is $1,668.

Advertisement
Its like Allen Hurns doesn't have a ceiling. He has this rare ability to constantly make huge strides in his development.

He is part of a team and especially an offense who is about to blow up big time . I can see Jax easily winning their division and 10-11 games this season as they have had the best off season in the league .

Big props to Hurns for earning that time from day 1. Kid was under appreciated after he graduated but has turned into a very nice player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back