Ver

Senior
Visiting on Tuesday for spring practice
[PLAYER]803[/PLAYER]
Out of Trinity Christian has us & USC on top

Derrick Smith - Hudl

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
That vid honestly doesn't show me a lot other than he's instinctive, looked really good on that one block he had and he's a natural hands guy

Good to know, I'm sure more top prospects will be visiting for practice this week too

Advertisement
He told me he's really interested in both USC and UCLA, he visited USC when he was a freshman and he loved the atmosphere and said it felt like home. Going to be a tough battle, but with a good visit could change things.

Advertisement
Sorry i've haven't been on board these last two weeks guys, i just finished winning a national championship in broadcast journalism. The grind is coming soon!!! #CPride

Staff just doing their job, bringing guys in, evaluating prospects with a fine eye.

Yep.... I see he transferred in from Orange park, last season to replace Williams at safety this kid definitely looks the part. Interesting TOS didn't mention him at all in the (free) home state recruiting article. I guess its safe to say the staff is giving them all a good look! At the end of the day, wins allow you to choose from from a much bigger selection.

Advertisement
Cdnft9YUAAAU59S.jpg

He said that Miami is #1 for him. He said he may commit in the spring or summer. The staff is recruiting him at safety. Knows shaq, mike, and norton and they tell him good things about the school. Loved the visit and everything about it.

Advertisement
Interesting options at Safety... speaking of, Amari Carter will be here this weekend.

Advertisement
Back