Evidence njoku

Advertisement
Looks like we are about to offer soon. Richt and dugans just followed him on twitter

Advertisement
I was wrong about David Njoku. Considering Cedar Grove is a NJ Group I school (smallest school division), I didn't think his athleticism would translate well at the D1 level.
I'm into the gene/bloodline thing.
Offer the kid.

Advertisement
I've never seen a player run past 10 defenders with no blockers...he's a get but his competition is trash

Advertisement
6'4" 190...
4.48 40..
4.24 shuttle...
38 vert...
Brother of David

We better offer this beast!

How legit is that 40? The film I watched last year was meh. He looked slow as **** IMO.

He doesn't jump off the screen like David did on film

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've never seen a player run past 10 defenders with no blockers...he's a get but his competition is trash

You probably said the same about David njoku and look how that turned out.... The most athletic player on the team...

You probably said the same about David njoku and look how that turned out.... The most athletic player on the team...

He looks nothing like David, I was on the train early
The kid is starting to blow up, definitely will be getting an offer soon IMO. Plus you are comparing a junior year film to a completed senior in David njoku's film. The progression from 1 year can be very big. Look at the sophmore and then the junior year film of the safety Carter we offered last week from palm beach... He looked like a completely different player

Advertisement
Back