Al Blades Jr. transferring to STA

Advertisement
At least he didn't make that decision "After awkward silence".

It's getting bad when we have public announcements on joining high school teams. Already enough madness with signing day shenanigans for college

Advertisement
Very Lebronesque, "the decision" I mean kids are in high school, what has this world come to?

lol @ these kids.."officially"....just take your *** to the school and shut up

It's been getting out of hand for the last few years with how kids announce their top 3/5/10 of college choices, and the way they do it. Now we're getting notifications of where these kids transfer.

In 5 years, we're going to hear about what pop warner teams they're looking to play in.

Advertisement
This is a good thing for us. This kid will be recommit to the U, will be very highly rated and will most likely have the clout to bring some of the most highly sought after teammates with him..

Advertisement
It's getting bad when we have public announcements on joining high school teams. Already enough madness with signing day shenanigans for college

we have "adults" promoting it.....ive seen a whole lot of "blessed to say im taking my talents to ________ insert high school"...and its crazy the kids former classmates/friends have a sh*tload of congrats bro...behind it...

This sh*t is crazy to me...

Like these dudes need to be humbled...ASAP..but im blame the people that "promote" it...i would forward all the kids that transferred to another public school directly to the fhsaa....since you want to "announce"...cant do nothing with the privates though...

Advertisement
Dont worry he is ours he will not disappoint his daddy and family by not represetning the U

If I remember correctly, STA does not allow early graduation. The school's academic reputation is actually equal to or even greater than the athletic programs (I know hard to believe).

we have "adults" promoting it.....ive seen a whole lot of "blessed to say im taking my talents to ________ insert high school"...and its crazy the kids former classmates/friends have a sh*tload of congrats bro...behind it...

This sh*t is crazy to me...

Like these dudes need to be humbled...ASAP..but im blame the people that "promote" it...i would forward all the kids that transferred to another public school directly to the fhsaa....since you want to "announce"...cant do nothing with the privates though...

FHSAA just passed a bill that allows kids to transfer to any school for sports.

Advertisement
Back