2018 Miami Commit - Killian WR Daquris Wiggins transferring

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
To Southridge! The best WR in Dade County for his class.

Billy Rolle is making moves. Expect Southridge to be back on top very soon again in Dade County.

I was told there has been a falling out between some of the players on Killian and coaching staff. More transfers possibly to come.

Booker T is coming at 2017 #Canes Killian 4* RB Commit Bentavious Thompson again as they did last offseason, as well as Southridge now.

Southridge missed out on some key kids prior to Rolle being hired at Southridge. (Dionte Mullins and Jaquan Johnson to name two)

One change I noticed was when they were able to keep 2019 WR Mark Pope away from Booker T. Southridge is on their way back to their rightful place in HS football. Kids want to play for Coach Rolle, he has the proven track record.

Advertisement
To Southridge! The best WR in Dade County for his class.

Billy Rolle is making moves. Expect Southridge to be back on top very soon again in Dade County.

I was told there has been a falling out between some of the players on Killian and coaching staff. More transfers possibly to come.

Booker T is coming at 2017 #Canes Killian 4* RB Commit Bentavious Thompson again as they did last offseason, as well as Southridge now.

Southridge missed out on some key kids prior to Rolle being hired at Southridge. (Dionte Mullins and Jaquan Johnson to name two)
One change I noticed was when they were able to keep 2019 WR Mark Pope away from Booker T. Southridge is on their way back to their rightful place in HS football. Kids want to play for Coach Rolle, he has the proven track record.

"Missed out on", "going after", "making moves", "...trying to keep <blank> away from..."

Christ. Sounds exactly like college recruiting....lol

Advertisement
Bentavious is now at Southridge as well.

Wouldn't be shocked to see 2017 Killian DE DeAndre Johnson transfer as well to Southridge.

Pete reported that Coach Johnson got let go and I warned people in this thread. That there was some type of falling out that happened between players and coach at Killian. Now apparently the Herald is saying Johnson is still there.

Edit: Good as done deal that DeAndre is coming to the Ridge now too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Southridge might end up being more loaded than they were in the 90s. Back then, quality players/prospects would still play at Palmetto, Killian, and Homestead.

The ole "there was a falling out" excuse. Lol. Why not just say "I want to go where the grass is MUCH greener. Killian is a sinking ship and SRidge is the place to be right now"...People would understand.

Rolle's Coral Reef squad was one of the worst coached teams I've faced in years. What's the attraction with this guy?

Advertisement
Rolle's Coral Reef squad was one of the worst coached teams I've faced in years. What's the attraction with this guy?

Coral Reef is WOAT for football. They had 14 D1 kids in 2003 and won like 3 games. Didn't watch him at reef, but when he was at MNW (both tenures) and Killian, it was basically optimist with hs kids. 5-3 cover 1/0 on defense. Not sure if he's changed his defense, but that's what I've always seen him run. I'd say it's more him and his staff that bring in kids. Cooney's his OC (former Gables OC that brought a lot of those kids to Gables) and other assistants that can definitely bring in players. He's "sent" a lot kids to college and a lot of them have gone to the pros. Won a state title at Killian and in two different tenures at the west. Funny that he was also fired from both killian and the west when his talent pool started to dry up.

Last edited:

Coral Reef is WOAT for football. They had 14 D1 kids in 2003 and won like 3 games. Didn't watch him at reef, but when he was at MNW (both tenures) and Killian, it was basically optimist with hs kids. 5-3 cover 1/0 on defense. Not sure if he's changed his defense, but that's what I've always seen him run. I'd say it's more him and his staff that bring in kids. Cooney's his OC (former Gables OC that brought a lot of those kids to Gables) and other assistants that can definitely bring in players. He's "sent" a lot kids to college and a lot of them have gone to the pros. Won a state title at Killian and in two different tenures at the west. Funny that he was also fired from both killian and the west when his talent pool started to dry up.

Dude, that's exactly what they ran. 5-2 cover-1. It was so optimist.

He tried 3 different offenses during the game. They were terrible at all 3. It was like 35-0 and he decides to switch to some double-wing counter offense. LoL

Cooper City High School Football - Hudl

Last edited:

Dude, that's exactly what they ran. 5-2 cover-1. It was so optimist.

He tried 3 different offenses during the game. They were terrible at all 3. It was like 35-0 and he decides to switch to some double-wing counter offense. LoL

That double-wing counter offense is how they won the state title at killian. They switched up their entire offense for the state title game to surprise Orlando Edgewater. Straight up park style double-wing offense, but hey, he won a state title.

Won a state title and was let go or "quit" 2 years later, because they didn't make the playoffs for those next two seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back