2017 QB commit N'kosi Perry.... (Edit)

deerob305

Junior
Dope Cane Edit..... he is all about the U... says he has talked to CMR and he loves him.... safe to say he will be in this class

CXCD_kdWcAAiULR.jpg

Advertisement
That kid is a BEAST!!!
US and VT are his only 2 offers right now... his recruitment will be just like Kaaya's

Advertisement
eye test reveals another Alin Edouard.

I just hope we get Lawrence the following cycle.

Nah man.. not even close.. this kid had 43 total TDs this year!! 16 min JR highlight tape... eye test is DeShaun Watson.. an althetic freak that can make all the throws, diagnose defenses, and go through his progressions

Advertisement

Nah man.. not even close.. this kid had 43 total TDs this year!! 16 min JR highlight tape... eye test is DeShaun Watson.. an althetic freak that can make all the throws, diagnose defenses, and go through his progressions

Yeah gunna have to agree. This kid would be the best Dual Threat to play here...

5 star Deshaun Watson that had offers from every power in the country? take the orange n green sunglasses off a sec. This kid might be a good solid depth guy to add like a Rosier, but he is not elite.

5 star Deshaun Watson that had offers from every power in the country? take the orange n green sunglasses off a sec. This kid might be a good solid depth guy to add like a Rosier, but he is not elite.

He will be elite... he was the Player of the year in his classification class if im not mistaken

Advertisement
Just cause he's not a 5* yet doesn't mean he can't be.. he's a 4* on espn.. and once they evaluate juniors in February who knows.. plus the camps and 7 on 7 stuff will go down.. N when offers start rolling in..he will move up. I say he's better as a junior than buddy that went to OSU (though not as athletic) as a 5* qb as a senior. Was just hyped up.

Advertisement
I think yall hyping him up too much. Kid is good but not great. If we take 2 QBs next year i think he stays if we take 1..i dont think he will be here. Ppl talking about 43 TDs. Who knows how much his team even runs? They play spread so they supposed to have a lot of thrown TDs.

kid has no Oline every throw is under duress hard to really tell what he'll be like with a competent OL.

I think yall hyping him up too much. Kid is good but not great. If we take 2 QBs next year i think he stays if we take 1..i dont think he will be here. Ppl talking about 43 TDs. Who knows how much his team even runs? They play spread so they supposed to have a lot of thrown TDs.

Nearly every HS team runs spread in Miami. Also it's 43 combined TDs running and throwing. In what 11 games? Come on bro, not just anyone can do that. They run spread option so they hand the ball to their backs out of those sets just as much as he keeps it.

Advertisement
Back