N'Kosi Perry Junior Highlights

alncane

Recruit
[HUDL]http://www.hudl.com/v/Qju6E[/HUDL]

If the video doesn't work, here is a link...

Jr. Highlights (NP7) - N'Kosi Perry highlights

I don't think this has been posted yet, so I'm just gonna leave this here. I'm not too sure about the competition, but there is some impressive football being played in these highlights.

Advertisement
Kid is good, reminds me of Lamar Jackson (Fr QB Louisville) however i dont think he ends up as our QB for 2017. think richt will go after bigger fish.

Impressive highlights indeed.
Looks like the type of QB that will end up at a team that plays the spread.
Maybe even a program like VT.
I do like these type of mobile QBs.
I wish we would start recruiting those types.

Depends what kind of offense he wants to run. He's a great spread kid - not sure if richt wants to go with that. All that said, from the highlights, the kid is very athletic, smooth under pressure, nice arm, etc. he looks bigger than 170.

Kid is good, reminds me of Lamar Jackson (Fr QB Louisville) however i dont think he ends up as our QB for 2017. think richt will go after bigger fish.

Bigger fish? This is is imoressive, 43 TD in the state of Florida during his Jr. Year is something special. This kid will be a high 4 star by the time he enroll here.

Advertisement
I believe CMR learns from his mistakes at Georgia and keeps him in the class. He sees what Watson and Cam are doing and knows that can win him a NC.

Advertisement
I'm surprised he did not make the top 7 for the Mastrole passing competition

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Richt will get some flashbacks to Charlie Ward and start looking at some of these mobile QBs because they put a horrific strain on defenses that a lead-footed pure dropback guy doesn't.

Advertisement
I believe CMR learns from his mistakes at Georgia and keeps him in the class. He sees what Watson and Cam are doing and knows that can win him a NC.

I'm hoping.

When I saw the kid was dual-threat, I assumed CMR would pass on him. But maybe the "old dawg" is learning new tricks???

Advertisement
I guess CMR already talked to him...

Screenshot_2015-12-20-12-00-56.jpg

Fundamentally he's got some things to work on and when running he looks like someone who grew a lot recently and is getting used to be taller.

The thing I love about him is how catchable his ball seems to be. He has a really soft delivery where the ball just drops down softly into the receivers hands. I know he was a Gator, but think Danny Wuerffel, who had one of the most catchable balls I've ever seen.

He also could've run on a lot of those plays, but bought himself time with his feet, and found an open receiver.

I don't know who we'll go after and while some aspects of his game are still raw, he'll make someone very happy signing day. If he's a priority of ours, I didn't see one thing that would concern me if he ends up here.

CMR will go after this kid hard once he gets a whiff of what its like to have a QB with zero scrambling ability.

Looks like a bigger Johnny Football. Usually looking to throw when he breaks the pocket. Definitely a keep. Kid has the goods.

Advertisement
Back