Jamal Carter.

TheU1984

All ACC
Was this guy yapping on a fair catch when we're down 58-0? Lulz. Wonder how that worked out for him. Guy is a joke. He has more flags than some teams. But his only plays ever made have been a big hit after a 35 yard gain.

Advertisement
Was this guy yapping on a fair catch when we're down 58-0? Lulz. Wonder how that worked out for him.

Nah he was on twitter claiming fans were attacking him and that he loves his coaches and they'll prove the rest of the world who hates UM all wrong like the tragic case that he is. My tone switched during that sentence because I honestly feel deeply bad for him. These Jersey boys and their enabling higher-ups have irreparably harmed some kids' lives and futures.

Advertisement
I don't blame Carter, he's a victim and doesn't even realize it. Gorlden and Doritos learned how to sweet talk their way into young men's hearts from their idol, Jerry Sandusky

Advertisement
He is not bagging on the players, but really what is it to talk about when you're down 58 points. The other team is only laughing at you. So AL Golden made Carter look like a clown bUT Carter furthered the case running his trap losing by 58 points.

Advertisement
I don't blame Carter, he's a victim and doesn't even realize it. Gorlden and Doritos learned how to sweet talk their way into young men's hearts from their idol, Jerry Sandusky

Really, a Sandusky blast? The staff needs to be fired, but comparing the situation to institutionalized child rape?

Maybe think about some perspective.

Carter can hit, but terrible coverage skills..... Needs to be a linebacker..... So his big hits can be closer to line of scrimmage and not 10-15 yards down field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back