Bartow: Miami leads for 2017 QB N'Kosi Perry (Ocala, FL)

Advertisement
247's Ryan Bartow posted on their board that Miami currently leads for 2017 QB N'Kosi Perry from Okala, FL. Perry has UM and Virginia Tech in his top two, as they're his only major offers at this time. Talented dual-threat QB with a really live arm and impressive highlights.

[TWEET]638490118186119168[/TWEET]

N'Kosi Perry, Vanguard, Dual-Threat Quarterback

N?Kosi Perry Highlights - Hudl

so from my count we have

Tyler Lylte
Cade Weldon
N'Kosi Perry
Maybe James Blackmon

all say we are in the lead for QB's im sure we will only take 1 right?

247's Ryan Bartow posted on their board that Miami currently leads for 2017 QB N'Kosi Perry from Okala, FL. Perry has UM and Virginia Tech in his top two, as they're his only major offers at this time. Talented dual-threat QB with a really live arm and impressive highlights.

[TWEET]638490118186119168[/TWEET]

N'Kosi Perry, Vanguard, Dual-Threat Quarterback

N?Kosi Perry Highlights - Hudl

so from my count we have

Tyler Lylte
Cade Weldon
N'Kosi Perry
Maybe James Blackmon

all say we are in the lead for QB's im sure we will only take 1 right?

I think we should take 2 in 2017 if we can land multiple priority targets. Looks like we're only taking 1 this year after failing to land our top priority in the previous cycle (Lawson), which caused us to reach out to a Plan D option very late in the process. If we can land 2 top targets at QB next year, then we should do it.

Weldon shouldn't be prioritized compared to the other three, IMO. Lytle's the best of the bunch, but his recruitment's going to blow up and we might not be the perceived frontrunners to land him anymore once he starts getting more offers from schools that are expressing interest (i.e. ND).
I seen Lytle got offer by CAL last night. Hopefully this is a case where we were on him first type of thing.

Advertisement
What happened with the QB from Pahokee, Belle Glade or Clewiston, somewhere on the muck that was offered after a camp. What year is he?

We should take Blackman and Lyttle, if I had my druthers. Set it up for a nice succession battle between them and Allison once Kaaya leaves. Loser leaves town.

Always take 2 QB's per class if possible. It's just the smart thing to do. Really hoping Lytle will be one. Kid is a straight stud. Haven't looked into the others besides Centeio but alas, he is a Dwyer kid.

Advertisement
Always take 2 QB's per class if possible. It's just the smart thing to do. Really hoping Lytle will be one. Kid is a straight stud. Haven't looked into the others besides Centeio but alas, he is a Dwyer kid.

I agree with taking two qbs per class, thats how depth and competition is built. This is an area which we lack recruiting wise. My options would be take Lytle and Houston from Mainland, that kid reminds me of treon harris.

Advertisement
Back