waynejr31

Freshman
waynejr29.JPG

Linebacker U!!!

Hudl
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3818752/highlights/185350376/v2

Advertisement
Great picture! Who else is all in it?

Left to right back row: 2017 Waynmon Steed Jr., 2016 Donovan Thompson, 2016 Jacquez Paytee, 2016 Jasen Dorvilier
Left to right front row: Linebacker Coach Sabbath Joseph, Not sure who the last guy is.

This picture brings back memories, I remember working out with Willis and Coach Kofi in that room in the summer of 98. IT was much smaller then. #Rockets

Advertisement
This picture brings back memories, I remember working out with Willis and Coach Kofi in that room in the summer of 98. IT was much smaller then. #Rockets

I played against Willis when he was at Miami Spring in 1996. Also coach Coffey coached me in the north vs south Allstar game. RIP to coach Coffey!!!

Advertisement
If you hadnt told me I would have thought your son was a D1 cat right now! Holy ****! And hes just a sophomore??

Btw, I see why donovan thompson hasnt been offered yet. Just not big enough compared to the guys we already have committed. Bet he has the heart of a lyon though.

If you hadnt told me I would have thought your son was a D1 cat right now! Holy ****! And hes just a sophomore??

Btw, I see why donovan thompson hasnt been offered yet. Just not big enough compared to the guys we already have committed. Bet he has the heart of a lyon though.

Donovan could play safety and he ran a 4.69 laser at the Nike Sparq combine in February. The kid loves contact and he is the same height as Perryman. When I last talked to him, he said he had an offer from Arkansas and he was planning on accepting it on an OV this week.

Last edited:

Donovan could play safety and he ran a 4.69 laser at the Nike Sparq combine in February. The kid loves contact and he is the same height as Perryman. When I last talked to him, he said he had an offer from Arkansas and he was planning on accepting it on an OV this week.

shame. that kid is going to ball out in the SEC just watch.

Advertisement

Good luck to the kid. Wish him the best. Maybe if something happens we offer late like we did James King. 180 tackles in one year is real deal Holyfield type ****.

Donovan T isnt "that" small, either.

I think he's a take. You get kids like him on campus, put some pads on him, and figure out where to play him. He's a ballplayer, period!

Spence worked out pretty well!

6a00e008c672588834017743f37121970d-500wi

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back