2017 Miami Central LB Waynmon Steed to the U!

Advertisement
Congrats Mr. Steed and Waymon steed. I would say welcome to the family but you already was down with the canes lol

All these kids know Butch is coming back at end of season and want a shot him picking them.

Advertisement
W.Steed Jr.
‏@TheyEnvyWayne
Proud to announce that I officially committed to the �� #Hurricanes

Steed 2.jpg

few quotes from the kid per Canesport.

"I picked Miami because i love their school, the facilities are great and i love the coaches

"I've always been a Miami fan. I'm really excited. I love the U."

Advertisement

"I picked Miami because i love their school, the facilities are great and i love the coaches

Is it me or are we starting to hear and see more kids who are actually fans of the school commit more to the U?

but, but, but....he goes to Central, doesn't Cook run Central, FSU is going to get all the Central players from now to the end of time, at least that's what a thread told me a few weeks ago

Seriously, what is going on in Coral Gables 2016, 2017, 2018 classes are unreal right now, loaded w/ Florida studs

Is it me or are we starting to hear and see more kids who are actually fans of the school commit more to the U?

we are targeting the right type of kids. They love the U. They know what Miami can be if the talent stays home and puts on for their city.

Advertisement
but, but, but....he goes to Central, doesn't Cook run Central, FSU is going to get all the Central players from now to the end of time, at least that's what a thread told me a few weeks ago

People said that like we didn't just get yearby and darling from central last year

Advertisement
I think the issue is, Central SHOULD be a Miami feeder school and they're not.

FSU, without a doubt, is getting their very best players and if Miami is ever going to be where they want to be, that can't happen.

Yearby and Darling helps. Miami just has to win

People said that like we didn't just get yearby and darling from central last year

we didn't GET Waymon Steed YET.

nothing official at this point. actually, you have to wait TWO YEARS until his commitment becomes official.

Advertisement
Back