Allen Hurns

troycbullock

Redshirt Freshman
This team really misses an Allen Hurns on offense. I watched Hurns in the NFL this year and reviewed tapes of him last year at the U and I realized that he just gets open. There is a reason why he had over 1000 yrds. We need to get back to having a go to guy like that. Not a burner, not a lot of flash, just gets open an moves the chains. Thought his boy Herb Waters was groomed to step into this role but it never happened. Can you imagine how much better our offense would have been this year had he been here. Coley would never have fallen off this bad. We need to find tha guy and all the other Wr's will work off of that.

Advertisement
This team really misses an Allen Hurns on offense. I watched Hurns in the NFL this year and reviewed tapes of him last year at the U and I realized that he just gets open. There is a reason why he had over 1000 yrds. We need to get back to having a go to guy like that. Not a burner, not a lot of flash, just gets open an moves the chains. Thought his boy Herb Waters was groomed to step into this role but it never happened. Can you imagine how much better our offense would have been this year had he been here. Coley would never have fallen off this bad. We need to find tha guy and all the other Wr's will work off of that.

Walford kind of was that guy, but he gone too.

Hurns worked more of the outside Walford inside. Hurns with Walford and Dorsett would have done wonders for Kaaya. Of course Kaaya did well but he faded in some games. A player like Hurns would have helped. I believe Scott will be that guy this year (if he can stay healthy).

Advertisement
I actually am a believer that Waters might've been the most reliable target on the field after Walford. He just never saw the field. When he's on the field, the man makes plays. I still don't understand why he didn't get in vs FSU.

I actually am a believer that Waters might've been the most reliable target on the field after Walford. He just never saw the field. When he's on the field, the man makes plays. I still don't understand why he didn't get in vs FSU.

Wasn't Waters injured for the last part of the year? I thought I read that he had a hamstring pull or something.

Advertisement
Back