Jamal Carter

HurricaneHauk

Freshman
I hope you all see why he isn't starting

And please do not give me "the coaching staff can't develop"

Crawford, Burns, Grace, Kirby, Bush have all showed progress

Also

Jethro Franklin needs to go, DL is not very good and hasn't shown anything in years

Advertisement
Advertisement
***** what the **** did fentress do besides getting beat and missing tackles as well but its ok cuz he's always around the ball lulz. How do you expect a player to get into a rhythm when he's only in for a few plays and you take him out just to substitute for no ******* reason. Bottom line I would rather have two athletes in bush and carter get beat then bush and fentress.

It such a great idea to have your hard hitting safety covering ****fy WR.....all because we want to stay in the base D that wasn't working the whole time. SMH. ASk them why we have no dime and nickel packages

Advertisement
Man these are the games where rayshawn Jenkins, Muhammad, and fig was needed in all play on defense.

Pointing at Carter is cute. He didn't play nearly as many snaps as Fentress! LOOK at Fentress, that kid was scared out there diving at feet and just looking pathetic. He missed so many tackles I just accepted a big gain everytime the ball came his way.

I have a soft spot in my heart for great kids who work hard and give 110% at everything they do just like AL does. The difference though, I WOLD NOT have them seeming any snaps other than special teams.

Advertisement
Jamal has disappointed me big time. I thought he was gonna be a big time playmaker once he set foot on campus.. just too slow, poor angles, etc..

He just isn't a good football player a good athlete but terrible football player which is why he won't see the field next year once JJ gets here

Advertisement
"Carter is going to rip peoples heads off this season, can't wait" - CIS

Soooooo.....we are ready to throw ole Jamal from the train already? He is a sophomore. Lets at least give him one more year. Is he Jalen Ramsey? No. But Ramsey is a stud and was labeled a 5 star for a reason. (Thank God the Noles didnt find a way to get Willie Downs qualified two years ago. The thought of him and Ramsey in the secondary together would give me nightmares)

Soooooo.....we are ready to throw ole Jamal from the train already? He is a sophomore. Lets at least give him one more year. Is he Jalen Ramsey? No. But Ramsey is a stud and was labeled a 5 star for a reason. (Thank God the Noles didnt find a way to get Willie Downs qualified two years ago. The thought of him and Ramsey in the secondary together would give me nightmares)

so the gap of a TN 5 star and a SFLA 4 start is that big???

Here we go with this stupid South Florida **** again.

Ramsey was a top 30 player in the country by all the sites. Carter wasnt even top 100.

Just because he had good measurables and talked tough..we as fans thought he was going to come in here and just set the world on fire.

Truth is..his development is just going to take a little more time. Nothing wrong with that. My point is that I think the light will come on for him next year. Having Rayshawn Jenkins back too will def help as well. Competition will make him better.

Someone said it best that not having AQM and Jenkins hurt us last night. We are not good enough yet to lose key players and not miss a beat.

Advertisement
Back