Allen Hurns might be the best receiver on the Jags

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Five catches for 76 yards in the first half tonight. Mr. Reliable throughout camp and preseason.

Advertisement
We might look back on the 2014 draft and see that two Canes are the biggest steals in the league between Hurns and Trel

Should I pick him up in Fantasy or nah?

In all seriousness he has been the epitome of a Hurricane and I wish my mans good luck. I think he will have a solid career that last between 7-10 years. Reliable Hands. Runs decent routes. Finds a way to get open all the time.

Advertisement
Awesome game for Hurns. The Jaguars do have an eye for talent!

Hurns.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
sources confirm that Jedd Fisch soiled his pants when he saw that his pupil Hurns wasn't drafted by anyone.

in 30 years when he is enshrined in the HOF, Hurns will buy Fisch a new pair of pants for giving him his first chance at the NFL.

Advertisement
Never understood why guys like Hurns go undrafted. He ran faster than expected. Good size. He's basically a taller Reggie Wayne. I think a lot of NFL gms get too enamored with height/weight/speed and forget that catching the ball and running crisp/precise routes are what make WRs good. No reason for guys like Hurns to go undrafted and Campanaro from Wake Forest to go in the 7th round.

Advertisement
Back