Allen Hurns starting tonight for Jaguars

Advertisement
Good for him. I wish he would have gotten picked up by the fins. He is as reliable as any reciever out there. Wish him the best and I'm glad he was a cane!

Advertisement
I was shocked he went undrsfted. I'm guessing the injury concerns cause he didn't have bad measurables at all. Think the jags got a steal in him. He's a hard worker and the Carol City kids always have a chip on their shoulder. Think Allen gonna make it in the league.

Really hope he can make it. Very under rated player here.

Who is their starting QB for pre-season? I know Bortles will play, but they want to hold him out the first year.

The Tick... Chad Henne

259.jpg

Advertisement
Oh huh and it goes without saying,Linder starting and having a good camp as well. They traded up to get Linder and he was penciled in as a starter from Day 1 and has not disappointed.

Morris is gonna win that starting gig over Bork Bartles or whatever his name is. Joe Casale said Morris was a 1st rounder, and that guy's predictions are uncanny.

Advertisement
Very underrated receiver and he landed in the perfect team as far as immediate playing time and building an identity for himself at the NFL level. You don't break the all time-single season receiving record without having talent and a hard work ethic. Congrats Hurns! I feel like many of the receivers that come out of the U are underrated or not appreciated enough, look at a guy like Travis Benjamin for example.

Advertisement
Back