"Jamal Carter taking UM more serious"

Advertisement
It basically said Carter is starting to take things at UM more serious as he grows older.

Kid's ready to have breakout season/career/life. No sunshine in this boy. Got that lil son Ricoooo he gotta feed now

“When I first got here I didn’t take it as serious, I was just happy to be at UM, my dream school and all of that."

“Right now I really want to play and I want to help impact the team so I’m taking it more serious.”

“It also got me on the good side of the coaches, they see what I can do and what I can bring to the program so I think they want more out of me now.”

"We have individual time where the positions got out and work on things we need to work on, like Me, Tracy (Howard), Artie (Burns)—all the DBs go out and work on things we need to work on to get better at like technique, backpedalling, breaking on the ball, all of that—we do that with each other without the coaches."

“Last summer we wanted it, but I don’t think we wanted it as much. This team, we more want it. Everybody wants it, more than we did last year."

We've finally got athletes all over the field again. And it's looking more and more like this group wants it and is willing to work for it.

I know we're not supposed to be big fans of Golden right now, but the culture is changing. I think that's evident.

Advertisement
I was just happy to be at UM, my dream school and all of that

I think this was the attitude for everyone until this upcoming year. Your hearing recruits say championships now instead of playing at my dream school. they are hungry.

I think the young guys experienced that Louisville embarrassment and told themselves never again! This kids going to be a leader, I'm talking Al Blades type guy. Just watch.

“When I first got here I didn’t take it as serious, I was just happy to be at UM, my dream school and all of that."

“Right now I really want to play and I want to help impact the team so I’m taking it more serious.”

“It also got me on the good side of the coaches, they see what I can do and what I can bring to the program so I think they want more out of me now.”

"We have individual time where the positions got out and work on things we need to work on, like Me, Tracy (Howard), Artie (Burns)—all the DBs go out and work on things we need to work on to get better at like technique, backpedalling, breaking on the ball, all of that—we do that with each other without the coaches."

“Last summer we wanted it, but I don’t think we wanted it as much. This team, we more want it. Everybody wants it, more than we did last year."

We've finally got athletes all over the field again. And it's looking more and more like this group wants it and is willing to work for it.

I know we're not supposed to be big fans of Golden right now, but the culture is changing. I think that's evident.

I agree 100%. Seems like everybody's switch went off after this past season. I'm expecting great thing from not only Jamal, but the whole squad.

"We've finally got athletes all over the field again."

Man, I can hardly wait for this season. I think we are going to surprise a lot of people, starting with our own so called "fans."

Advertisement
"We've finally got athletes all over the field again."

Man, I can hardly wait for this season. I think we are going to surprise a lot of people, starting with our own so called "fans."

exactly basically saying out seniors were ****. lol

He was my favorite recruit in that class. I just knew he was the goods. I've talked to him on campus a few times. Awesome guy believe it or not. Kid gets it.

Advertisement
My type of player...letting Ermon Lane know whats up, LoL

Ermon Lane tweets...
1) ‏@_MoneyLane 2h

I see people on gables worried bout Fsu

Jamal Carter response...
2) @Datt_Dolla 2h

Never that! YOU know me tho! I'm still Jrock out exit6 jack!!

Ermon Lane response...

3)@_MoneyLane 2h

already know bro. See you in November ✊��

Jamal respond...

4)See YOU in November ✊��” ����

Last edited:
Just keep working hard Carter... I don't care about any interviews... We say and do the same thing every year for the past 8 years... This doesn't signifies any change in culture... I remember KW and G. Olsen stated it was a failure to win 9 games. They then proceeded to win 6...

Advertisement
When the kids here get that chip on the shoulder mentality, and the kids coming in have that chip on the shoulder attitude then we will go back to " hit stick bust **** talk ****"

My type of player...letting Ermon Lane know whats up, LoL

Ermon Lane tweets...
1) ‏@_MoneyLane 2h

I see people on gables worried bout Fsu

Jamal Carter response...
2) @Datt_Dolla 2h

Never that! YOU know me tho! I'm still Jrock out exit6 jack!!

Ermon Lane response...

3)@_MoneyLane 2h

already know bro. See you in November ✊��

Jamal respond...

4)See YOU in November ✊��” ����

:ibisroflmao:

That's good stuff. Watch your mouth, Lane. Carter's the man.

Advertisement
Back