Allen Hurns

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
honestly, he will probably go last two round but he is bigger and has a better tape than a lot of these guys.

Advertisement
I looking at the best WR available left and his not even on the list. Which i find amazing

Kid wasn't highly recruited either. Something tells me Allen Hurns is a guy that busts his **** and if he didn't get drafted at all, would shed no tears. He'd go out, get a camp invite, and make somebodys roster.

Love that kid to death, gave it everything he had through some tough years and made something of himself. If we're gonna never give Golden credit for anything, ok, but Hurns is a great kid who developed like crazy here.

Advertisement
Golden.....why everything turns into something about Golden. Hurns is a hard worker.....regardless of wh coache him. Shannon was one who went and got him out of Carol City even though he was lightly recruited and injured as a Sr. In any case like I said dude has his own drive.....never knew Golden was coaching WRs either

He's should of been drafted in Jarvis landrys spot

JMO but I see a lot of similarities with Landry and Hurns. Hurns will be a steal for someone. Maybe the Browns? Go back and run with TB3.

Someone is getting a great player with AH. Not a lot of flash but just produces.

this draft is a joke. Logan thomas going before savage, murray, mettenburger, mccaron, even stephen morris. which tape were they looking at???

Advertisement
this draft is a joke. Logan thomas going before savage, murray, mettenburger, mccaron, even stephen morris.

which tape were they looking at???

Probably the one against us...25-31 366 yards.

Last edited:
did see a few highlights against us lol. but seriously, i'm kind of a draft junkie and i've never seen this many small school no name kids taken within the first 5 rounds in my life
this draft is a joke. Logan thomas going before savage, murray, mettenburger, mccaron, even stephen morris.

which tape were they looking at???

Probably the one against us...

Advertisement
He is not a speed burner and he dropped way too many easy to catch passes. Tough guy who was an excellent down field blocker. He may not get drafted.

this draft is a joke. Logan thomas going before savage, murray, mettenburger, mccaron, even stephen morris. which tape were they looking at???

I like what someone said about said about Logan Thomas lol he has 25 tapes 23 of them are bad a 2 of them are good...

Kid wasn't highly recruited either. Something tells me Allen Hurns is a guy that busts his **** and if he didn't get drafted at all, would shed no tears. He'd go out, get a camp invite, and make somebodys roster.

Love that kid to death, gave it everything he had through some tough years and made something of himself. If we're gonna never give Golden credit for anything, ok, but Hurns is a great kid who developed like crazy here.

It didn't help that he had a season ending injury in the 2nd game of his senior season in HS.

Advertisement
This is some bull****. I can understand Morris and Hendo not being drafted, but not Hurns. That kid worked his tail off.

Seantrel might have gotten himself smoked out of this draft.

lot of lost money to buy the good sh$t by not holding himself in check at the right time.

plus all those munchies keeping him out of shape and workouts didn't help

I'm shocked that he isn't picked. He will make a team cause he will be a good special teams player then work his way as a receiver

Advertisement
Back