Congrats to Allen Hurns

datdude81

Junior
Another 1,000 yard WR The U

I wish this young man nothing but the best as he pursues

things on the next level...Happy for his mom who is also getting her education at the U

There is a lot to rejoice in terms of this young mans development and success on the field..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Beast of a season. Going out in style. He doesn't do it with flash but he makes the outs, the underneath routes, the deep routes....he can do it all.

Bravo to him.

Advertisement
Beast of a season. Going out in style. He doesn't do it with flash but he makes the outs, the underneath routes, the deep routes....he can do it all.

Bravo to him.

He really does do it all. Great blocker too.

Its crazy because he doesn't seem like he is moving that fast but he always seems to beat his guy deep, make people miss, and break tackles.

3-5 round.. definitely could become a solid #3 wr...

you are under selling my dude quite a bit. i think he can be a reliable "young Reggie Wayne" type of player that a QB can go to when his top man is in double coverage. Wayne had the good fortune to be opposite Marvin Harrison for years before he became a top guy, and im not so sure that if he didnt get all those years under his belt he would have ever been a top guy, at least not do what he has actually accomplished now which is obviously a hall of fame career.

Another 1,000 yard WR The U

I wish this young man nothing but the best as he pursues

things on the next level...Happy for his mom who is also getting her education at the U

There is a lot to rejoice in terms of this young mans development and success on the field..

Very Reggie Wayneish.

Advertisement
Pcity.. He has to improve his hands. He still has wayyyyyyyy too many drops to be a reliable #2.. You can't drop some of those key 3rd conversions that he dropped today. I do agree that his best football is in front of him. I think he realizes that.. I just want him to get a chance to show he belongs.

Advertisement
Great year for Hurns.

It always looked like he was running in quicksand but **** if he didn't keep getting open and making plays.

A baller and true Cane all the way. Great receivers aren't always the fastest, but the ones that run the best routes and know how to get open.

I remember a lot of people wondering how Leonard Hankerson kept getting open, despite not looking that fast.

Advertisement
Back