Jamal Carter

Flcane

Recruit
Returned a kickoff against UVA, did he play previously or was that the first? Seems silly to burn his redshirt for a kickoff

Advertisement
I swear some people have watched the entire season like this

414.gif

Advertisement
he looked pretty athletic with the ball in his hands hope he does well playing the aj highsmith roll next year

Advertisement
I have no idea what this guy could do at safety that would be more detrimental to the defense than Highsmith. Kind of hard to stomach an athlete like Carter sitting around and watching a dude get toasted week in week out because he is more familiar with the playbook.

Why are those two terrible ******* safeties still playing ahead of him?

I can't wait for Highsmith and Rodgers to be gone. They're so ******* bad.

What good is being a senior in the right position if you're too ****** to make the play? Get out of my sight Highsmith, Rodgers, Green, Gaines, Cornelius & Thurston!

Why are those two terrible ******* safeties still playing ahead of him?

I can't wait for Highsmith and Rodgers to be gone. They're so ******* bad.

What good is being a senior in the right position if you're too ****** to make the play? Get out of my sight Highsmith, Rodgers, Green, Gaines, Cornelius & Thurston!

I couldn't imagine it could've been worse than Telemaque and Armstrong, but I was wrong.

Advertisement
Changed his number from 6 to 12 so you may not have noticed earlier. He had about three special teams penalties against Wake. Has played STs all year. Gonna be relying on him next year.

414.gif

I don't have the luxury of hearing the commentators on TV call out the names of the frickin gunners on special teams, seeing as how I'm one of the few who actually go to the games!

Advertisement
Returned a kickoff against UVA, did he play previously or was that the first? Seems silly to burn his redshirt for a kickoff

your question really answers itself. is there even the remotest chance that ANY team would wait until the end of the season to burn a kid's redshirt with a kickoff return? I don't mean a slight chance; any chance at all.

Of course he has played before that return.

Why are those two terrible ****ing safeties still playing ahead of him?

I can't wait for Highsmith and Rodgers to be gone. They're so ****ing bad.

What good is being a senior in the right position if you're too ****ty to make the play? Get out of my sight Highsmith, Rodgers, Green, Gaines, Cornelius & Thurston!

I couldn't imagine it could've been worse than Telemaque and Armstrong, but I was wrong.

id pay a lot of money to have those 2 back

414.gif

I don't have the luxury of hearing the commentators on TV call out the names of the frickin gunners on special teams, seeing as how I'm one of the few who actually go to the games!

All you have to do is watch the game. Do you watch special team coverage units?

Advertisement
Back