Allen Hurns

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
I'm too depressed to talk about anything else.

This guy is good and I'm happy for him.

Advertisement
One of the best receivers in the ACC easily..... Beast the only reliable receiver left on this team.

He's been a beast this year. It will be sad to see him leave.

I know everyone is all ****** and butthurt right now but this team better suck it the **** up for guys like Hurns. He deserves to go out like a man.

Advertisement
Very happy for him. He could go over 1000 yards this year. Very dependable, tough player, good route runner who seems to have improved his speed a little bit.

Very happy for him. He could go over 1000 yards this year. Very dependable, tough player, good route runner who seems to have improved his speed a little bit.

Know where that sideline paint is all the time. He has had a couple of REALLY NICE catches razor thin line catches. Last night on at the one and last week for the TD!

Advertisement
Hurns is big time.....I wish y'all could see how many people morris misses its so frustrating to watch. But Hurns bout to get him a nice lil piece of coin

This senior class will likely go down as a complete dud, Hurns will be the one positive. Hope he does well at the next level.

Advertisement
This senior class will likely go down as a complete dud, Hurns will be the one positive. Hope he does well at the next level.

Sad part about the senior class is they are pretty much all bust-assers.....just not particularly talented.

Yep, I made a post about him after FSU last week. Guy's stepped up big time and become something I never thought he had in him - a pretty **** good YAC guy. Kid is leaving a legacy here. Huge props.

Advertisement
in my eyes hurns has been the number one wide receiver here since hank left and i knew he was going to bust out this year if he stayed healthy. he has 4 100 yard receiving games this year and i think one game he had 98 yards.

For the last ten years we've only had a handful of guys, sprinkled here and there, that would fit on our glory day teams. Hurns is one of them.

I remember the raising Canes episode where he said he was last on the depth chart his freshman season. Hurns is very reliable and we should throw to him more.

Hurns and Shayon are the only two players on this team who bring it every week.

Advertisement
Back