Jamal Carter lack of development hurt us

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sabroso

Thunderdome
Yall seriously still riding w highsmith?

Does any1 know why carter cant play?

Bush & jenkins were freshmen & they played last year

Is carter a dumb player? No work ethic?

Do we have any insiders?

Whatever happened to cvette? He always had the scoop

Advertisement
You have about as much brain power as my dog to suggest such an asinine comment that a freshman's lack of development hurt us. Wow You definitely didn't get an education at Miami. Maybe Miami-Dade but that might even be stretching it.

Yall seriously still riding w highsmith?

Does any1 know why carter cant play?

Bush & jenkins were freshmen & they played last year

Is carter a dumb player? No work ethic?

Do we have any insiders?

Whatever happened to cvette? He always had the scoop

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that we have the dumbest fans!

Advertisement
negged for complaining about the development of a true freshman who has played every game on ST's.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure OP was the same ****** who made this thread earlier in the week

I'm pretty sure OP was the same ****** who made this thread earlier in the week

The site is suddenly overrun with *****. Mods need to take out the recent trash additions who have popped up like canker sores over the last several days.

Advertisement
I disagree with OP, he has the wrong player. The lack of development of Baby Jesus is what has really hurt us. He should already be playing and throwing 4 TD's a game.

Advertisement
There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that we have the dumbest fans!

I love this website... But its the worst after loses!

It's the same after wins, we have only lost one time, unrealistic mopes who want to find fault with everyone. The players are playing hard and practicing their butts off, we lack great talent for many reasons, but these kids are CANES and that matters, because it is great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Im gonna give the poor OP the benefit of the doubt and restate what he may have meant: The fact that we actually think that we need a baby like Jamal Carter to be a factor against the #3 team in the country on the road on his 8th game goes to show we have a ways to go to be where we all want

43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back