Allen Hurns showed up last night

Allabouttheu95

stay home on gamedays Mario
Disregarding Morris awful performance last night I felt that Hurns was the only receiver who came to play last night. Especially in the first half. We started to get more receivers involved in the second half but Hurns was still and will probably be for the rest of the season Mr reliable

Advertisement
Hurns has been consistent and makes the catches. If Kembrell Thompkins can make an NFL roster, Hurns will be playing on Sundays also!

Advertisement
He shows up in every game this year. He is on pace for a 60-1100-5 season. He is phenomenal with the ball after the catch and is our most consistent receiver. Great first half to the season

Been our most reliable WR this season. I fully expect him to catch everything thrown towards him, which made that drop last night shocking.

Advertisement
Was that drop more on Morris or Hurns ? If I remember correctly it seemed like Morris kinda forced it in their way before Hurns even got out of his break

Advertisement
It will probably go down as a drop but clearly Hurns wasn't looking for the ball to come that early. Miscommunication b/w both guys.

Advertisement
Back