Jamal Carter

D

deleted3746

Has enrolled in classes per Nate Adelson on ITU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I saw the title of the thread and immediately thought "aww ****, what now?" Could we please be a little more descriptive in the thread titles?

Good news though!

this kid is a monster. he is vicious. his nickname should be "bad intentions"

Advertisement
I don't foresee this kid redshirting, only because he looks PHYSICALLY ready to play and usually freshmen are not.

He should be our 3rd safety from Day 1.

FAP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
his JR film is flat out ridiculous. he shows Patrick Johnson level size/athleticism combo

I disagree. I think you are reaching with the athleticism in comparing him to PP/PJ.

His Junior film he did show alot of explosiveness, however, he gained weight in his senior season and clearly lost alot of the explosion that made him a threat in the return game. It will be further evident when putting him against D1 athletes. I think he needs to loose the bad weight to gain some of his explosion back and gradually grow into his body.

Having said all that, I still don't think he is as explosive as PP/PJ. I do believe he is an incredible athlete and will be one of our play makers. The gem in this class is A.Burns who is often overlooked in the class discussions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah I dont see the PP/PJ comparison either. Buddy actually reminds me of Bennie Blades. Size, speed, great athlete, hard hitter, swagger. Betcha he runs the hurdles like Bennie did too.

attachment.php

Advertisement
Back