Jamal Carter hasn't decided

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Whether or not he will have an announcement ceremony or just commit randomly

Lol

Advertisement
where would he have a ceremony it isn't like school is in session..

/ I guess his football locker room

TheUnuffSAID said:

Well Burns is having his announcement at MNW

Advertisement
TheUnuffSAID said:

Well Burns is having his announcement at MNW

I guess there at school for practice anyway so ok and as everyone has said as long as he chooses :neonu: I don't care if it is on mars

Canesfan1899 said:

I don't think you guys have anything to worry about

super good.jpg

This kid has had some pro Cane quotes for a while now. I've pretty much had him penciled in for a while.

I felt the same way about Matthew Thomas for a while, I kinda still do, but he's playing the game a bit. I feel like we get him too.

Advertisement
Carter will be a big pick-up, as will Burns.

We'll still need 2 more safeties the next year. It's unbelievable that any team in South Florida has a dearth of quality Safeties.

I agree, seems like we haven't really taken Safeties since VT and RRA. Hopefully K. Rodgers can turn into a servicable player, in the mold of a Jo Jo Nicholas.

In hindsight, losing Kayvon Webster on signing day was a blow. No one ever talks about him but he has quietly become a really solid player for USF and it was a pretty big shock when he bolted, as I recall. I imagine he would be starting for a second straight year here.

Advertisement
In hindsight, losing Kayvon Webster on signing day was a blow. No one ever talks about him but he has quietly become a really solid player for USF and it was a pretty big shock when he bolted, as I recall. I imagine he would be starting for a second straight year here.

Lost Sam Barrington to them too. And UF lost 2 players to them iirc. People laughed when I spoke years ago about USF hurting us and others. Its just another BCS type school to dilute the talent pool. Even if its 1-2 kids a year, it hurts.

It used to be the big 3, and usually one was down. Now its the big 3, USF, UCF, and 100 private SEC and USC planes living in Florida. Its so much tougher now. The world is globalized.

The main difference between now and 5-10 years ago and beyond is that kids that can be backups at the big three, can go to UCF, USF and start so that's a better option for them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back