Jamal Carter?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Watching his film, Im honestly more excited about him then anyone in this class other than Olsen. His upside looks rediculous! Haven't seen that kind of talent at safety here since Reed and ST. Ball skills, hitting, speed.......everything! Only worried about his ability to stay healthy. Has anyone seen him in person?

Advertisement
Watching his film, Im honestly more excited about him then anyone in this class other than Olsen. His upside looks rediculous! Haven't seen that kind of talent at safety here since Reed and ST. Ball skills, hitting, speed.......everything! Only worried about his ability to stay healthy. Has anyone seen him in person?

I hope you're right,I felt the same way when I saw Damien Berry's film at DB and he couldn't even play the possition here at miami.

I remember, Berry looked like Blades at safety in highschool but completely blew his knee out before his senior year

Advertisement
That video shows off his speed, change of direction, and athleticism. I hope he can put together a more defensively based highlight reel in his senior season. The guy has all the tools, just want to see him cover and hit some more.

Yeah, hopefully his next highlight tape, whether 7-on-7 stuff or game film will have him making more plays from the safety position. But that kind of athleticism is what's needed in today's safties.

hope we see him and burns throwing up the []_[] next week. if we get both to go along with last years class of DBs, we will be loaded in the secondary. how long has it been since we could say that.

Advertisement
The slipshod move Cater makes at the 2:50 mark during a kickoff reminds me of some of Alex Collins tape......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back